Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ahhhh Daedalus-class vs Asuran ship probably Aurora-class!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ahhhh Daedalus-class vs Asuran ship probably Aurora-class!

In this video preview for this fridays episode you can see an awesome fight for like 1 second!!!!!! omg its gonna pwn I hope they do it good!!!! If its the Apollo it won't have Asgard upgrades yet. maybe its not Appolo!!11

At 0:03-4 for one sec you see battle!
    in this video video

its fun to know i know whats really going on tee hee hee

i love pre airs
    The Advertisements MGM never wants you to see!!

Comment

haha nice

I normally don't get THAT excited but I love me a good space battle

Comment

It's not an Aurora, or even remotely close. It's not even an Asuran Warship, most likely a scout ship. I'm not saying you should be able to tell from the preview, but I saw the ep weeks ago.
        sigpic
        "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
        ~David Hewlett

Comment

It's an asuran garbage scow. You know Niam got garbage duty after all that Weir fiasco...

Comment

I can't believe they're gonna fire missiles at it, how pathetic

Comment

Its not Aurora class though some people speculate whether its the ship design seen in Progeny when Niam shows a flashback during the Siege of Asuras by the Lanteans. In the flashback, you see the engine configuration of a different class of ship so its possible that is this class.

Personally, I think its a completely different design which means we have seen three different forms of Ancient vessels. The Aurora, the one in the flasback and this one.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Originally posted by Prior_of_the_Ori View Post
                Its not Aurora class though some people speculate whether its the ship design seen in Progeny when Niam shows a flashback during the Siege of Asuras by the Lanteans. In the flashback, you see the engine configuration of a different class of ship so its possible that is this class.

Personally, I think its a completely different design which means we have seen three different forms of Ancient vessels. The Aurora, the one in the flasback and this one.
                ur rite i uploaded a pic of that ship and it was near identical to the one in the trailer
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ripple in Space View Post
                  It's not an Aurora, or even remotely close. It's not even an Asuran Warship, most likely a scout ship. I'm not saying you should be able to tell from the preview, but I saw the ep weeks ago.
                  I seriously doubt it's a scout ship because it was huge & scoput ships are usually tiny. Since the Asurans were only built for war, then I can't see them having any other classes of ship.

At this point they weren't activated against the Wraith. Therefore what would they need to be scouting about for. They already knew everything about Atlantis & the 304's. Not to mention it was stuck p[rotecting their home planet. In 'First Strike' they were building a fleet of warships to attack Earth. So don't see them jumping from warships to scout ships. They were designed to destroy, they are arrogant & full of themselves. So I doubt they'd ever build ships to go & check out humans or Wraith.

Comment

Originally posted by monkey_man132 View Post
                    In this video preview for this fridays episode you can see an awesome fight for like 1 second!!!!!! omg its gonna pwn I hope they do it good!!!! If its the Apollo it won't have Asgard upgrades yet. maybe its not Appolo!!11

At 0:03-4 for one sec you see battle!
                    in this video video

When the ep finishes you'll change your mind. Their show is cool looking, but the fight (if you could call it a fight) was crap!

Comment

haha nice

I normally don't get THAT excited but I love me a good space battle
                      Good? It was pathetic.
                      Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
                      encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
                      3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
                      4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
                      5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith_Boy View Post
                        When the ep finishes you'll change your mind. Their show is cool looking, but the fight (if you could call it a fight) was crap!
                        Do you mean it looked like crap? Remember it was unfinished. It looks like it will be sweet.
                        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

EDIT: ok I just saw it, it was cool but short but finished episode will be better.
                          Last edited by monkey_man132; 03 October 2007, 07:47 PM.

Comment

EDIT: ok I just saw it, it was cool but short but finished episode will be better.
                            Indeed. The effects will be much more pollished.
                            Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                            "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                            Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

well tomorrow is the new episode so well see how good it is

Comment

Working...
                              X