Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CindyRyan7 View Post
    *waves*
    New to this forum but not SG fandom.....fan from way back. Glad to see a few others have picked up on this ship.
    If anybody's interested in S/K fanfic I've posted two at fanfiction.net One's an episode tag and the other's a multi-chapter that's almost completed.

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3731/Cindy_Ryan

Cindy
    I read the first story.
    Very romantic

Picture from the 'Seed'

In the last pictures. When Keller left to her room, Shepp look at her so dearly. It was really a nice moment between the two of them

Comment

I'm a McKeller shipper through and through, and was happy to see plenty of signs of it in this episode, BUT I noticed the same exact things as people in this thread have been describing. It came out of nowhere for me, but I definitely got the sense from Sheppard that there was at least something there on his end. Veeeery interesting.
      Theoretically spoilerish:
      Spoiler:
      Sig courtesy of Pandora.

Comment

Originally posted by Erised View Post
        Dr. Jennifer Keller is a new doctor on Atlantis, played by Jewel State. Even though she is a replacement for Carson, she is a unique character herself.
        You all know who Sheppard is.

First of all, those of you who have seen Doppelganger will know where this idea came from.
        Second, thanks to Killdeer for pointing that out.
        Third, discuss!
        Doppelganger ?

Welcome KindlyKeller.

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB View Post
          I read the first story.
          Very romantic

Picture from the 'Seed'

In the last pictures. When Keller left to her room, Shepp look at her so dearly. It was really a nice moment between the two of them

Omg, that last picture, that is where I first caught that "vibe" I was talking about. I had to rewind that 'cause I was like "what was that? did I imagine that?!" lol!!

Comment

That last pic is what I was thinking about too. He held that look a little too long to be just a buddy IMO.
            sigpic

Comment

I used to ship Keller and Ronon, but NOTHING is happening. Two episodes ago (was the the Seed???), I loved the prospect of them together!

Not like there would ever be another relationship again on Atlantis (last being Rodney and Kate), but wouldn't it be nice? And like I keep saying, the writers need to realize how unrealistic no relationships on Atlantis happen... just give us at least a little flirting even if nothing happens

Comment

Hello Everyone!

This is my first post ever, and i couldnt agree with you all more that Keller/Sheppard would make a great couple!!!

The seed was great, and there were so many lovely moments were Sheppard looked like he was deeply worried about Keller, hope we see more of this relationship in the future!!!

What do you guys think of the Ronon/Keller & McKay/Keller ships? I just dont see them working personally......

xRachx
                sigpic

Comment

Where is everyone?
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm here

From 'Search and Rescue'

Comment

Comment

Comment

Her hand

Comment

Comment

Aww there lovely pictures, anyone got any more Sheppard/Keller moments like that?
                              sigpic

Comment

*waves*

Thanks to those posting the great S/K screen caps.

For anyone interested in S/K fanfic I have a few new ones up:

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3731/Cindy_Ryan

Short ones are "Promises Kept" and "Only one Us" (tag to Daedalus Variations)

Longer ones are "Routine" which is in progress and "Nobody ever said Forever"

Plus a little smut piece titled "TLC"

Enjoy

Cindy

Comment

Working...
                                X