No announcement yet.

Jennifer Keller/John Sheppard Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It'd be like they're static electricity or something. LOL. But I love sheller too. I still think sparky/spanky are the best names ever.
    sigpic
    My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

I am pro "Sheller". I think that would be great to see a scene where Sheppard would be hurt and Keller would be there to comfort him.

Comment

Originally posted by tatinha View Post
        I am pro "Sheller". I think that would be great to see a scene where Sheppard would be hurt and Keller would be there to comfort him.
        glad you made your first post here!!!

Comment

Hi, Erised,

I don't usually post because my english is bad, but, in this case, I think the new thread is worth the efford.

I really think a relationship between Sheppard and Keller would bring to the show the same chemistry that there was between O'Neil and Carter, that I think was one of the reasons for the characters' sucess. Bringing Carter to SGA won't work, because she will be out of her context.

Let's cross fingers for "Sheller".

Comment

Lol, I loved Kellers reaction when Ronon said
            Spoiler:
            I don't think he's seeing anyone.

Methinks the lady doth protest too much.

As much as I'm a feverent Sparky shipper, I am also a realist.
            I love the idea of "Sheller" but agree it needs a different name.

<---- My Happy Place

(/) + (/) + (/)=

banner by valeria_sg_1 via lj

Comment

Originally posted by Tith View Post
              Lol, I loved Kellers reaction when Ronon said
              Spoiler:
              I don't think he's seeing anyone.

Methinks the lady doth protest too much.

As much as I'm a feverent Sparky shipper, I am also a realist.
              I love the idea of "Sheller" but agree it needs a different name.
              OMG I'm a sparky shipper too, *high fives*
              sigpic
              My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

I am so for this ship!

Can nobodies be somebodies?
                My Livejournal
                Lemming #63!

Comment

ROFLOL I will think about a name I'm a sparky too but damn that is so not happening now. I don't like shipping from a "fantasy."

tatinha, where are you from? Don't worry, a lot of us aren't native English speakers, including me. You will really improve your english on GW.

There is definately chemistry there, and agree that Carter should not be on SGA.

Comment

Hi, everyone!

To all LJ users:

Stef, isabelqc and myself have decided to start this comm.

It's fanfiction oriented, but can be any SG series, any rating or pairing or character. It's for anyone who reads or writes fanfiction - you don't have to post to the comm to be a member. So what's the point? Two things - first of all, honest critique. We want to encourage (if necessary) brutally honest feedback on writing, to give people an idea of what their strengths/weaknesses and areas of improvement are. Also, we all have our comfort zones - this is a good opportunity to read and write fanfiction on various characters and pairings (and obviously, it's entirely your choice what to read, so you can avoid what's unpleasant to you).

More than either of those, we want to have fun

Thanks for listening!

PS. I'm asking on this thread because it's quite new and might not have a lot of fic for these two yet

Comment

Originally posted by Erised View Post
                      ROFLOL I will think about a name I'm a sparky too but damn that is so not happening now. I don't like shipping from a "fantasy."

tatinha, where are you from? Don't worry, a lot of us aren't native English speakers, including me. You will really improve your english on GW.

There is definately chemistry there, and agree that Carter should not be on SGA.
                      Hi,

Thanks for giving me courage to post again.
                      I am from São Paulo, Brazil.
                      Someone could write a fanfiction about Sheppard/Keller relationship. That would be great!

Comment

I think this is such a cute ship! I really hope that they take it somewhere. =)

Comment

About "Missing"
                          Spoiler:
                          I was thinking this episode could be a good scenario for keller/sheppard, Ronon/Teyla, you know: two ladies in danger...two heroes...

Comment

I really like their dynamics. and they were so funny in and cute in
                            Spoiler:
                            Seson 5, Episode 1

Anyone in?

Comment

I'll bite I haven't seen it yet but I will let you know if I do like them it maybe one of my AU ships
                              sigpic
                              My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                              poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB View Post
                                I really like their dynamics. and they were so funny in and cute in
                                Spoiler:
                                Seson 5, Episode 1

Anyone in?

I'm for Keller/Ronon and haven't saw S&R yet but often felt Sheppard and Keller had a certain spark in their scenes but I'm a loyal John/Teyla shipper and that'll never change but I still enjoy the Sheppard and Keller encounters

Kimberly

sigs by Cazz,scifan,elephantgirl, john-and-teyla , Donna , Linda, maffieg, and wraithlord . I'm in AWE of your talent and J/T is the best

Comment

Working...
                                X