X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
    Katie Brown.

Or Zelenka *crosses fingers against that possibility*
    Oh, yes... I'd love it to be Katie Brown... she gets on my nerves.
    (Am I allowed to say that? Is it too negative? Sorry, Katie...)

Comment

I think highly improbable that Katie Brown survives this 4th season. In fact, I think she won't be the only character who dies this season, but probably she'll be the first one to join this season's character deaths
      Spoiler:
      after Dr Heightmeyer (boy, did I feel lossing her, even being a minor character...
      . The perfect opportunity to give Rodney another emotional blow after Carson.

Main characters are safe, and with respect to Lorne and Zelenka, Lorne's death is improbable (but not impossible), and I don't think that after all that happened regarding Carson's death TPTB would risk killing off Zelenka, him being a character even best liked that the good doctor.

Cadwell or Ellis? Maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by female Wraith View Post
        So, we have 3 doctors killed. I am wondering who will be killed next? Bets? My money are on Ronon or Zelenka.
        Three? Beckett, the counselor, and... who?

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel Jackson View Post
          Three? Beckett, the counselor, and... who?
          Doctor Weir She is somewhere on Asuras, no life signs.....
          LONG LIVE THE WRAITH!
          Member of the Wraith' Defenders Club
          http://petitionspot.com/petitions/wraithrights/
          My fan fiction

Comment

there was that english dude and the two that got drained by the wraith.. or are you just talking season 4?
            Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
            ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
            Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

I wonder if Dr. Keller is going to kick the bucket in "The Kindred," considering that Dr. Beckett returns. Might make some sense there.

I'm surprised they killed off Dr. Kate Heightmeyer in "Doppelganger." That was a big wow!

Comment

though I don't think anyone else will die this season from the choices I'd go with Lorne
                sigpic
                The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

I think they're all safe, those who aren't safe and I will be very sad to loose: Caldwell, Ellis, Cadman, Kleinman (from the Daedalus and the Apollo), Walter, Bill, Woosley, Kavanaugh, Bates.... I would be very angry to see any of these go

Well, I take that back, I don't really think Katie is safe either.

Comment

Kleinman is too cute to kill. And hopefully he's still anonymous enough that TPTB won't bother with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Ivanova View Post
                      My money's on Zelenka. Not that I want him gone, but I don't think they'll off another first-rank character so soon after Weir. It's either him or Katie. I'd be less sorry to see her go, as in not at all.
                      Nobody is on this forum any more but i'm just going to say:

I think that Zelenka has a very good chance on surviving my bets are on
                      Kavanaugh.
                      sigpic

Comment

Is he even on the show anymore? I figured after that ridiculous "saboteur" fiasco a season or two back he would have transferred to a place that's a little more trusting and a lot less stupid.

Comment

Kav'll be back; it's 100% certain.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                            Kav'll be back; it's 100% certain.
                            Wonder if he'll have short hair? The actor was looking very slick and businesslike in Supernatural. Quite hot compared to the ponytail he was sporting on Atlantis.

Comment

Working...
                            X