Who will die next? Spoilers for Doppelganger onward

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who will die next? Spoilers for Doppelganger onward

So, we have 3 doctors killed. I am wondering who will be killed next? Bets? My money are on Ronon or Zelenka.
    Carter
    11.33%
    Sheppard
    4.00%
    McKay
    1.33%
    Ronon
    2.67%
    Teyla
    2.00%
    Chuck
    4.00%
    Lorne
    9.33%
    Katie Brown
    39.33%
    Zelenka
    5.33%
    Someone else
    20.67%
    LONG LIVE THE WRAITH!
    Member of the Wraith' Defenders Club
    http://petitionspot.com/petitions/wraithrights/
    My fan fiction

Lorne.
    sigpic
    My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

Teyla.

Comment

I'm sure that more have died. Marines, doctors, scientists. SGA is also a DRAMA, when SG1 was not. Some people are complaining for the lack of 'danger' and when the danger becames real, they complain about it.

I must say that i'm surprised that there are people who are morning for dr. Kate. She appeared in like 2 episodes, 2-3 scenes per episode. I've seen background characters with more presences. What is wrong with you people? I feel more sorry for replicators, like Niam or for loosing a jumper.

Do you really develop an affection relationship with every recurring character in the show? It will be a shame for TPTB to lose opportunities like these, when one of the actors/actress gets another assigment just to dissapear, 'leave to Earth', instead of giving him a dramatic death, according with nature of the expedition.

Comment

Katie Brown.

Or Zelenka *crosses fingers against that possibility*
          - Life after Stargate -
          Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
          Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
          sigpic

Comment

Radek. He is a Doctor, with an accent, loved by fans and not blonde. But I have this really twisted and evil wish to see Sheppard die a meaningles death, something even worse than exploding tumor.
            I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
              Radek. He is a Doctor, with an accent, loved by fans and not blonde. But I have this really twisted and evil wish to see Sheppard die a meaningles death, something even worse than exploding tumor.
              Yeah. He should forget to breath air.
              "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
                LOL.
                sigpic
                My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post

I don't think anyone would notice though.

My vote goes to either Ellis or Caldwell. It's about time to lose another ship, right?
                  sigpic
                  sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

And for the record Kate is a natural blonde.

Comment

Ellis! I'm actually cheering for this. Can't stand the guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Eyes View Post

I don't think anyone would notice though.

My vote goes to either Ellis or Caldwell. It's about time to lose another ship, right?
                        I hope not as I like both characters and thier ships, but unfortunately I have to agree, ships and thier commanders seem to be second only to Doctors in Stargate's life expectency/disposability for reoccuring characters, and they have two on Atlantis.. I can't see them both surviving long. The temptation for a 'amazing shock destruction' that Sci Fi will sadly spoil in the preview anyway, is likely to be to great

I really hope if one of them has to go, they make something more meaningfull out of it, along the lines of Pegasus in BSG, rather than cannonfodder that the Prommy and Korolev ended up as

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
                          LOL So far nothing I've seen can beat an exploding tumor...but that may just top it haha

My money is on someone like Ellis, Caudwell or...god forbid...Chuck? *cringe*

Can nobodies be somebodies?
                          My Livejournal
                          Lemming #63!

Comment

Oh! OMG! Chuck!!! He is in real danger!! I'd fear if I was him!

Comment

Originally posted by KerMcG90 View Post
                              LOL So far nothing I've seen can beat an exploding tumor...but that may just top it haha
                              Here is a related Hungarian joke:
                              - How died the man?
                              - He felt from his ego to his IQ.

I think Ellis and the Apollo will die in this season.
                              "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Working...
                              X