Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First time watching this ep! From reading some of the other comments, it looks like FH and I might beef a little over Heightmeyer.

I'm glad to see Kate go. I was not a fan of her character and how she was molded into the show. She was unnecessary imo, so I was happy to see her removed. But in terms of: we lost Carson, then a few episodes later lose Weir, then a couple after that we lose Heightmeyer -- it's a lot of back-to-back deaths that are making me numb to the whole thing. I hope this is the last death for awhile.

Also, overall the fact that this episode was basically a rehashing of "Cold Lazarus", "Entity", and "Morpheus" kinda frustrates me, but I'm glad that those episodes got shoutouts so TPTB are letting us know they are aware of the fact they are recycling ideas.

Doppleganger!John is fantastic. He should get his own show. Haha. It was great to see JF play such an interesting character. I really liked him taunting and berating everyone.

The boat scene with Doppleganger!John, John, Rodney, and the clown was fantastic. I was laughing when it first started and Rodney was in the middle of the ocean on a boat -- his Moby Dick nightmare -- but I was crying when the clown made that small appearance. So hilarious.

Anyways, I'm done thinking about this episode. Very average imo, but I'm willing to talk it out with anyone who wants to convince me otherwise.
    sigpic
    [call me loser.]

Comment

Originally posted by losernerdfriend View Post
      First time watching this ep! From reading some of the other comments, it looks like FH and I might beef a little over Heightmeyer.
      You and I cannot be friends then... shame.

No really, we can not.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

That goes for me too. I don't like how people throw the word rehash around
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Can anyone compile a list of the SG-1 episodes that were rehashed for which SGA episodes?

Comment

I think most of us would be arguing about the length of that list. In the old days we liked to argue a lot.
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
              I think most of us would be arguing about the length of that list. In the old days we liked to argue a lot.
              Remember them days.

Comment

I'd enjoy a list of SGA episodes that re-hash re-use story ideas from SG-1, but since no-one likes to argue, I guess we'll never know.

Comment

We argued enough in the Atlantis haydays...

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                    We argued enough in the Atlantis haydays...
                    My favorite was calling Shep a murderer from episode 409
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

OR whether X episode of SGA was truly a rehash of Y SG1 episode

Comment

My favorite was calling Shep a murderer from episode 409
                        What happened in 409 again?

Wait...

...did he feed that guy to the Wraith?

Cause yes, judge, jury and executioner.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                          What happened in 409 again?

Wait...

...did he feed that guy to the Wraith?

Cause yes, judge, jury and executioner.
                          Hahah. I just watched that ep and was stunned that they were so flippant with that guy's life.

Didn't mean to stir up so much trouble on this ep discussion. Was just giving my thoughts. Haha.
                          sigpic
                          [call me loser.]

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Freyr View Post
                            I'd enjoy a list of SGA episodes that re-hash re-use story ideas from SG-1, but since no-one likes to argue, I guess we'll never know.
                            If it's a weak topic, that's fine. No-body needs to argue, but I would still like to get the list via PM. No discussions about it, no nothing. I'm going to attempt to write my own SGA fan pic soon, hence why I need the list.

Comment

Working...
                            X