Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stargate Universe Timeline (Spoilers for Season 4)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate Universe Timeline (Spoilers for Season 4)

I am very confused on the timeline of everything with the SG-1 movies causing the confusion.

Spoiler:
    Carter is in the premier of season 4, at the Midway space station. Season 3 of Atlantis and 10 of SG-1 were supposed to be running concurrently. So Carter will be in Pegasus immediately following "Unending."

I'd like the producers go give us an explanation of when everything is taking place. Is season 4 before AoT? Does AoT happen during Season 4, after?

They have never made it clear.

'Ark Of Truth' and 'Continuum' take place before 'First Strike' and after 'Unending'.

Comment

So basically, it's

Unending --> Ark of Truth --> Continuum --> First Strike --> Adrift.

Comment

I thought this had something to do with SGU and when it would take place in regards to SGA. I got all exited that maybe there was new info... oh well.

Perfecto!

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
          'Ark Of Truth' and 'Continuum' take place before 'First Strike' and after 'Unending'.
          so the time lines sorta diverged after Return pt 2?
          "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
          "what?"
          *throat punch*
          My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
          LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

Possibly, then again I don't think we even know how much time had passed between Vengeance and First Strike...

Comment

Aye...all we know for certain is that Dominion happens after Echoes, and that the SG-1 movies happen before First Strike/Adrift.

If you're wondering how time travel works, and other science facts
              Then repeat to yourself 'It's just a kickass show, I should really just relax'

Muh Arts-like Thingies

Comment

Originally posted by The TARDIS View Post
                Aye...all we know for certain is that Dominion happens after Echoes
                Hmmm...how do you figure that?

I haven't seen neither episodes for a while now, so I probably missed something.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                  Hmmm...how do you figure that?

I haven't seen neither episodes for a while now, so I probably missed something.
                  Mckay and Weir were bantering about the excess ZPMs from the Replicator takeover in that show, and Weir comments one is being sent to the Milky Way to power the Odessy in the battle against the Ori...and I do belive the episode where they first use the Odessy's cloak, powered by the ZPM, is in Dominion (corect me if I'm wrong...I have a horrible time with episode names *sighs*)

If you're wondering how time travel works, and other science facts
                  Then repeat to yourself 'It's just a kickass show, I should really just relax'

Muh Arts-like Thingies

Comment

Originally posted by The TARDIS View Post
                    Mckay and Weir were bantering about the excess ZPMs from the Replicator takeover in that show, and Weir comments one is being sent to the Milky Way to power the Odessy in the battle against the Ori...and I do belive the episode where they first use the Odessy's cloak, powered by the ZPM, is in Dominion (corect me if I'm wrong...I have a horrible time with episode names *sighs*)
                    Actually, Prior Daniel makes it in 'The Shroud'.

In 'Sunday', Dr Hewston implies that 'Tao' was a few weeks ago, but by the time of 'Adrift', it was a few moths ago, so there's a big gap there somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by jrd231 View Post
                      I am very confused on the timeline of everything with the SG-1 movies causing the confusion.

Spoiler:
                      Carter is in the premier of season 4, at the Midway space station. Season 3 of Atlantis and 10 of SG-1 were supposed to be running concurrently. So Carter will be in Pegasus immediately following "Unending."

I'd like the producers go give us an explanation of when everything is taking place. Is season 4 before AoT? Does AoT happen during Season 4, after?

They have never made it clear.
                      Unending and Adrift are at least a month apart timeline wise, judging form how long Carter's hair has grown. (Note: her hair is long in Ark of truth and Continuum)
                      Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
                      encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
                      3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
                      4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
                      5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Not sure about Ark of Truth, but Continuum is a time travel movie and therefore may not "take up" any time at all in continuity.

Just like how Moebius didn't actually take up a chunk of continuity time when all was said and done.

Comment

Originally posted by Naonak View Post
                          Actually, Prior Daniel makes it in 'The Shroud'.

In 'Sunday', Dr Hewston implies that 'Tao' was a few weeks ago, but by the time of 'Adrift', it was a few moths ago, so there's a big gap there somewhere.
                          Prior Daniel comments that having the ZPM helped him make the cloak.

Comment

Unending --> Ark of Truth --> Continuum --> First Strike --> Adrift.
                            Where was this stated? Did one of the producers say this? I just need a source so I can go check it for myself.

Comment

Originally posted by jrd231 View Post
                              Where was this stated? Did one of the producers say this? I just need a source so I can go check it for myself.
                              JM said it on his blog ages ago. The movies were orriginally supposed to be released around now instead they were delayed for more post production effects.
                              Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                              "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                              Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Working...
                              X