Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PJ fleet

WOW What a corker of a scene that was!
    I mean it was a brilliant show of what power atlantis has when its used effectively. And i cant wait for Mc'shep to go Oceans11
    sigpic
    You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
    Stargate : Genesis |
    Original Starship DesignThread
    Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
    11000! green me

Yes it was majorly impressive... And i loved it that they had such a diverse crew for the jumpers.... Though it brought up one question... How do they reload the jumpers of drones? Hand put them in?

Comment

I think so, now we know the drones are stocked in those little honeycomb things and they looked manually stacked, so i assume it was manually reloaded as well. Who knew the ancients werent just lazy incompetent know it alls
      sigpic
      You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
      Stargate : Genesis |
      Original Starship DesignThread
      Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
      11000! green me

Comment

That sure was a fabulous scene .

Carson: Muh tuttles!

Comment

Originally posted by TheInnkeeper View Post
          That sure was a fabulous scene .
          Indeed it was. Great CGI work on that sequence.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
            Indeed it was. Great CGI work on that sequence.
            I agree. The CGI was spectacular all the way through, but that scene rocked. The fantasy buff within me couldn't help but smile at the similarity between the PJ's and a knights' charge.
            sigpic
            My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

I really like the diversity of people. It really was fun to see other people using the jumper for a change. And the visual effects were fantastic. Do they have bigger budget for Atlantis now that there is no SG1?
              Enter the Fargate...to steal intergalatic cable!

Comment

Wow, yes. The CGI was fantastic, and I too loved the diverse group flying those jumpers, rather than the usual group of pilots. I wasn't expecting any sequences like that and was plesently surprised.

Comment

I loved how insecure those folks were. All of a sudden they are called from their workstations to fly a spaceship and save the day!
                  My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
                  Sig and avi by me
                  Spoiler:

Comment

i hope we see a scene like that in the future but against a squadron of wraith darts!
                    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by *Erika* View Post
                      I loved how insecure those folks were. All of a sudden they are called from their workstations to fly a spaceship and save the day!
                      Loved that.

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
                      i hope we see a scene like that in the future but against a squadron of wraith darts!
                      Oh I hope not.....because they should be slaughtered if that were the case, and then Rodney wouldn't have anyone to order around, proving he survived, that is.

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
                        Loved that.

Oh I hope not.....because they should be slaughtered if that were the case, and then Rodney wouldn't have anyone to order around, proving he survived, that is.
                        don't see why they would be slaughtered. the f-302's do ok.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
                          don't see why they would be slaughtered. the f-302's do ok.
                          Oh! I assumed you meant you wanted to see the scientists flying into combat against the wraith darts in puddle jumpers, like they did in Adrift with the asteroids.

Comment

Oh! I assumed you meant you wanted to see the scientists flying into combat against the wraith darts in puddle jumpers, like they did in Adrift with the asteroids.
                            lol. no. the pj's can be manned by military personal i just think it would look cool.

Comment

Wow, yes. The CGI was fantastic, and I too loved the diverse group flying those jumpers, rather than the usual group of pilots. I wasn't expecting any sequences like that and was plesently surprised.
                              Same here it was an interesting twist.
                              Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                              "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                              Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Working...
                              X