Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

spoiler question about first epi of season 4.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

spoiler question about first epi of season 4.

I missed the last few minutes of the first episode of season four due to running out of tape. Can someone tell me what happened after the nanites revived Elizabeth?

Thanks.

They discover they are close by to the Replicator planet(well, around 2,000 light tears away, but close enough lol), and decide to try a heist for a ZPM using a modifed Puddle Jumper. That take place in the next episode.

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by SGFerrit View Post
        (well, around 2,000 light tears away, but close enough lol)
        You gotta love typos, lol
        Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
        Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
        Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
        --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

Originally posted by trudy View Post
          I missed the last few minutes of the first episode of season four due to running out of tape. Can someone tell me what happened after the nanites revived Elizabeth?

Thanks.
          Weir and Teyla have a conversation with everyone in the room in hazmat (including Teyla) except Weir. Elizabeth insists this was a bad idea and that it shouldn't have been done. Teyla responds that they didn't want to lose her, and Weir tells Teyla she has no idea of what Weir went through last time with the nanites.

McKay apologizes to Sheppard who accepts and they go to the control room where Radek offers a plan to save the city. He thinks he can override the failsafes so they can enter hyperspace even with too little power. McKay makes him tell Sheppard why the failsafes are there (there is a 50-50 chance the city will shake apart when entering the window.

Rodney remembers the jumper he started retrofitting for hyperspace flight during Tao. They decide they could probably make 2 jumps (one there and one back) but only within 2000 light years. They look at what's around them and discover the replicator home world is within reach and they have a storehouse of ZPMs. McKay asks Sheppard if he's up for a heist.

TBC.
          Last edited by Ruffles; 03 October 2007, 07:56 PM.
          sigpic
          Sig by Luciana
          My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

Originally posted by Xicer View Post
            You gotta love typos, lol
            I didn't catch that good catch it's hilarious when that happens.
            Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
            "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
            Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Hahaha, 2000 km

Comment

Working...
              X