• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Action (705)

Visit the Episode GuideSMALLVILLE SEASON SEVEN
    ACTION
    EPISODE NUMBER - 705

A movie based on the "Warrior Angel" comics films in Smallville, and Clark becomes the starlet's own personal superhero when he saves her from a fan bent on killing her. Lois struggles to impress her new editor, and Lionel attempts to escape from his deranged captor.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by Darren; 09 May 2011, 03:12 PM.

ok, gotta say that Lana is really starting to get interesting.
    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Yeah the scene with Lionel pulling his arm out of the bear trap, um ouch. Other than that, at least the villain wasn't either a meteor freak or a failed LuthorCorp experiment.
      All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Lana has certainly improved over last season, this whole double life she is leading is really paying off. The whole season is improving over the last one, their pulling out all the stops since this is the last season. Though I thought Clark was so close to flying this episode, disappointed he didn't, but a still a cool landing.

Can't wait until next week.
        http://panzor.deviantart.com/ - deviantART: panzor

Comment

their pulling out all the stops since this is the last season.
          Have they really said that this will be the last season of Smallville?

I thought Clark was so close to flying this episode, disappointed he didn't, but a still a cool landing
          Yea, when I saw that scene I was like, 'yes, yes fly damn u!'

But I also like the first part where Clark saved that girl when she was tossed out from the car & he caught he spinning around like he did. That looked cool.
          McKay: "Don't stare, he hates it when people stare."
          Sheppard: "Am I the only one who thinks it's strange we're working with an alien?"
          McKay: "Intergatic hyperdrive technology is kind of new to us, so we need his help."
          Sheppard: "Is he suppose to be naked like that?"

Comment

Lois' character massively improved in this episode... she's deffinately now the Lois in the comics.

The story was okay and seeing Lionel again was nice, but I don't have much else to say about it.

Comment

It was an ok episode but probably the weakest of the season, though the previous episodes have been brilliant. I did miss Kara, I really like the character and not just because she's super hot lol.

Comment

Originally posted by kordone View Post
                Have they really said that this will be the last season of Smallville?
                Well I heard that Michael Rosenbaum is leaving at the end of this season, so it might be a little difficult to continue with out him. Though not impossible I suppose.
                http://panzor.deviantart.com/ - deviantART: panzor

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
                  ok, gotta say that Lana is really starting to get interesting.
                  She is. But I still felt some disappointment when Clarke caught her.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Originally posted by kirmit View Post
                    I did miss Kara, I really like the character and not just because she's super hot lol.
                    Really I don't like her. I think she's just a generic blonde who really adds nothing at all. Oh well at least she's pried Jimmy off of Chloe.
                    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Originally posted by kirmit View Post
                      It was an ok episode but probably the weakest of the season, though the previous episodes have been brilliant. I did miss Kara, I really like the character and not just because she's super hot lol.
                      Kara has been pretty interesting so far, at least IMO. I look forward to where her story goes.
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I cheered when Clark caught Lana - although I wish she'd stayed dead/blonde-in-another-country. It reminded me a lot of the movies...classic moment of Superman, catching the damsel as she falls off a building.

Hmm Clark should have taken that cape inside. Looks like a good blanket for Shelby.

Comment

Haha. A box that states in big letters "bullets" next to another box that states "blanks".
                          What's even funnier is that they design this big fancy sci-fi gun and actually make it capable of firing bullets rather than just making a cheap set piece of digitally adding on the gunfire.

Also, anyone think the writers watched Unbreakable and were just slightly influenced when coming up with the character of the evil stage hand?

And I cracked up when he said, "I know it's not easy being a superhero's girlfriend." He sounded very empathetic, like he too had experienced the same. Haha.

Crap. I was sure he was going to fly when he jumped off the building and grabbed Lana in signature Superman-flying-with-damsel-in-distress-in-arms pose. It was a perfect opportunity! They were playing the dramatic music and everything!
                          Instead, he crushes some poor soul's truck.
                          Last edited by squeakytoad; 26 November 2007, 03:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by squeakytoad View Post
                            Crap. I was sure he was going to fly when he jumped off the building and grabbed Lana in signature Superman-flying-with-damsel-in-distress-in-arms pose. It was a perfect opportunity! They were playing the dramatic music and everything!
                            Instead, he crushes some poor soul's truck.
                            I was hoping he would fly too. Maybe it will happen later.
                            sigpic

Comment

I thought the Lionel plot was very disturbing. Actually when I first saw this episode I was just starting to watch Smallville, and had just seen a Season one episode.
                              Spoiler:
                              So while watcing this episode I was shocked to see what she is capable of, espically what she is doing to Lionel.
                              For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. -Jeremiah 29:11

Comment

Working...
                              X