• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kara (702)

Visit the Episode GuideSMALLVILLE SEASON SEVEN
    KARA
    EPISODE NUMBER - 702

Clark and Lois encounter a Kryptonian girl who has been in stasis in her crashed ship for more than a decade, and who was sent to watch over Clark.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by Darren; 09 May 2011, 03:11 PM.

good episode, not great, Vadervoort is hot. Also a very dry actress in the ep.

Comment

Hey, hey I'm back!!

Yeh Laura is bangin baby!! Want to see more of her!
      I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Was a good ep. Introduced kara well. Also Chloe's new boss might stark things up a bit there, and it was cool to see Lois get a job. Lana/Lex bit was boring...
        Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

Originally posted by MB.Eddie View Post
          Was a good ep. Introduced kara well. Also Chloe's new boss might stark things up a bit there, and it was cool to see Lois get a job. Lana/Lex bit was boring...

Lois had a job at some less important newspaper. It wasn't much so that is why she accepted the new offer.

Comment

she worked at the Real life equivalent of the National Enquirer

Comment

I felt Laura's acting was a little forced, but then, I imagine anyone's acting would be a little forced in such a position.
              http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

I'll take her higher than before Gilbert!

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24 View Post
                  I felt Laura's acting was a little forced, but then, I imagine anyone's acting would be a little forced in such a position.

Yes, I also felt the same way at the very beginning of the episode. But when they came to the scene, where her character learns that her planet is destroyed, that was quite well played.

Comment

I felt it gave her more of an awkward Alien feel, which would be expected from someone unfamiliar with Earth customs. She did really well and I hope we get to see much more of her.

Comment

Did anyone besides me notice that Lex's lawyer was Col. Maybourne?

Comment

I loved this episode. Kara Zor-El is one of my favorite comic characters ever. I actually bought her first appearance a few years ago. I just wish she was still on the show.

Comment

Originally posted by jwgrlrrajn View Post
                          Did anyone besides me notice that Lex's lawyer was Col. Maybourne?
                          Oh, no Lex is part of the NID, or worse yet Veritas is somehow linked to the NID Gasp!
                          For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. -Jeremiah 29:11

Comment

Working...
                          X