• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bizarro (701)

Visit the Episode GuideSMALLVILLE SEASON SEVEN
    BIZARRO
    EPISODE NUMBER - 701

Clark must find and defeat the final surviving phantom, who has taken on a distorted version of Clark's own appearance and powers.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by Darren; 09 May 2011, 03:12 PM.

I really liked this episode. Hopefully we will get to see more of Bizarro later on. There is more suspense/action/thrill in these smallville finales and premiers then the movie itself. That says something about the quality of this show.

looking forward to the rest of the season. Looks like Clark is really getting confident with his powers and is able to better utilize them. Evaporating all that water and saving that kid and father was pretty cool.

Comment

I wanna know who/what flew up at the last second to save Bizzaro Clark. Thats the big question on my mind.

Comment

Well at a guess i would have to say martian manhunter because just before, clark was talking to him about flying outside earth atmosphere to heal and also what weakens bizarro clark the big yellow sun. So i would have to say martian manhunter did the last bit and got hold of bizarro and took him straight into the sun.

Comment

I wondered who that was who took Bizarro outside of Earth's atmosphere, as all you saw was a red streak which I first thought was Clark, but it has to be Martian Manhunter.

I enjoy seeing Clark save other people than the usual suspects he saves, so him saving the father and son & dog was great to see, and it was nice to see that Clark is putting his powers to good use.

Also of note was the introduction of the other part of Superman methodology if you can call it that, in the sense that Clark now knows he can use the Earth's sun to heal and gain strength.

Can't wait to see the first meeting between Clark and Kara, will she recongise Clark or will both get a sense of who they are.

4/5

Comment

Lana lives, I know everyone saw it coming, but I was really hoping they wouldn't go the obvious route and she'd be really dead. Speaking of Lana, is she possibly the worst disguise artist ever? I'm gonna hide out in a Chinese city by wearing a blonde wig, that's not at all conspicuous. I know that anyone looking for Lana will be looking for a brunette, but seriously why make yourself stand out that much when you could easily blend in by dying your hair a darker shade of black and keeping your head down?
            All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

So let me get this straight, Lana blew up her clone?
              http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24 View Post
                So let me get this straight, Lana blew up her clone?
                No she just blew up a car that Lex thought she was in, while she pulled the old switcharoo and hitched a ride on a delivery truck.
                All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Originally posted by TheWarrior View Post
                  I wondered who that was who took Bizarro outside of Earth's atmosphere, as all you saw was a red streak which I first thought was Clark, but it has to be Martian Manhunter.
                  But it seemed to me that Bizarro was already headed for the sun and who ever flew up there saved him from going into the sun. I am pretty sure atleast that he is not dead.

Comment

even clark does not have that much strength, bizzaro could have possily gained contol and fly off, thats why mm interviiened and flew him closer

Comment

Originally posted by jds1982 View Post
                      No she just blew up a car that Lex thought she was in, while she pulled the old switcharoo and hitched a ride on a delivery truck.
                      Then who was in the car? There was a body on fire in the finale, along with a death certificate in the morgue.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatLordGeorge View Post
                        even clark does not have that much strength, bizzaro could have possily gained contol and fly off, thats why mm interviiened and flew him closer
                        I just re-watched the part. He was headed RIGHT for the sun and whatever flew up cam flying from almost the moment he broke through the roof. Who ever it was saved Bizarro. What if Super Girl saved him thinking it was Clark?

Comment

What's the name of the song at the end of S7EP01 ? (3 month)

Comment

Originally posted by Nightgod View Post
                            What's the name of the song at the end of S7EP01 ? (3 month)
                            Sober by Kelly Clarkson.

Comment

Originally posted by RepliVeggie View Post
                              But it seemed to me that Bizarro was already headed for the sun and who ever flew up there saved him from going into the sun. I am pretty sure atleast that he is not dead.
                              Thats what i thought to. He was saved by someone or something adn i think there probably gonna come back sometime later in the season.

Comment

Working...
                              X