• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paradise Lost (102)

Visit the Episode GuideBIONIC WOMAN SEASON ONE
    PARADISE LOST
    EPISODE NUMBER - 102

Jaime and Ruth investigate when the entire population of the town of Paradise, Nevada is mysteriously killed.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by Darren; 12 December 2007, 07:06 PM.

okay since this is the show that actually aired as the second episode, i guess I will comment on this one now.

I thought this was a great show. I liked it much better then the first show. Thought the acting was better and the overall performance was much better then the first. I like the direction of this show right now.

so let me ask you guys a question about something from this show. Those individuals that had occupied the town and were gassing everyone to death, who were they? A rogue organization? and did they suggest that there are many more organizations like the ones that made bionic woman?

something tells me, that they are hiding more then what we are led to believe. I think these guys are upto no good as well and using her for their eventual plan. looks like good shocking times ahead.

Comment

I lost interest in this episode about halfway through. And I found the music to be really annoying.

But I will still give it a shot and watch again next week.

Comment

I didn't like this one as good as last week, but I was glad to see the BF die, even if it was from a shoulder wound.

The shaky camera is become irritating - more so than it ever was on BSG. I almost flipped the channel at one point because of it.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

I actually think this episode was better than last week's. There was less pointless enigmatic chatter and the characters were less irritating. It's still missing something but...it will do. Despite the hype I don't think it's quite as good as several of the other new series that debuted. It seems, so far, to be the weakest in presentation.

There was a whole section where Michelle Ryan lost her American accent altogether.

I love how televisionwithoutpity is calling Sarah Starbot . Works for me

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

I think this eps was way better than the pilot and I didn't even notice that Michelle dropped the accent.

I don't notice the shaky camera work either.

There were several lol moments last night and it's a shame I can't remember the exact lines and such this morning...blasted headache.

I'm enjoying the show and will keep watching it.

In all honesty...
            Spoiler:
            I hope that Will is dead...I didn't really like him in the beginning so for me him being gone wouldn't be any great loss to the show.
            sigpic
            I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

TBH, I started losing interest in this episode about halfway through and went to sleep, but managed to finish the episode today via the NBC website. Anyway, it was mediocre to me, not really a whole lot going on and the main plot was uninteresting. I dunno, there's just some kind of "feeling" I'm starting to get from this show that I don't like.
              Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
              Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
              Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
              --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure View Post
                I didn't like this one as good as last week, but I was glad to see the BF die, even if it was from a shoulder wound.

The shaky camera is become irritating - more so than it ever was on BSG. I almost flipped the channel at one point because of it.
                I was glad that the BF died as well. And I REALLY noticed the shaky camera this week- didn't last week. But here is was so bad in places I had to look away. It never bothered me on BSG, but here was just.....overboard.

Noticed Isaiah Washington's "special guest star" credit. That's what you get for being homophobioc? Who would have thought.

Otherwise not too bad of an ep, thing is, I'd just rewatched Pushing Daisies right before and watching this Bionic Woman ep for the first time couldn't hold me anywhere near as much as the second viewing of PD did.

Comment

This was the first episode I watched and it wasnt bad, not great, but not bad, it has potential and since pushing daisies doesnt appeal to me it is what I will have to watch for the time being. i did smile when I saw the BSG clip on the TV when Jamie ran into the lone survivnig teens house.

Speculation***** Not Spoilers*****
                  Spoiler:
                  The teen is the carrier of the toxin, the trucks were jsut decoy, thats the only reason I could come up with on why she lived without making it cheesy. They also made a big deal about her

Comment

Mmm... Dunno if it's exactly like that, George, but I did think there was something suspicious about the girl.

Comment

Gonna have to do better than this episode. It wasn't really that great/interesting. I liked last week's pilot better. And that sister is annoying. Can we kill or ship her off, please?
                      IMO always implied.

Comment

I thought this one was quite a bit better than last week's. The acting was smoother, and Michelle felt a little more natural in the role than before.

I'm liking the head guy better than I did. And I'm interested to see what they do with Sarah - I like that they're kind of making her a sympathetic character.
                        - Life after Stargate -
                        Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                        Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                        sigpic

Comment

Assuming you can believe a word she says.

Comment

According to TVGuide.com, ratings fell by 19% for last night's episode. Hmm. Wondering how long this show is going to stick around.
                            - Life after Stargate -
                            Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                            Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                            sigpic

Comment

I caught the episode last night. I lost interest pretty quickly. I won't be tuning in again.

Comment

Working...
                              X