No announcement yet.

Lizards (202)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this was shown on BBC3 last week, i don't know if anyone is watching it on the Beeb or if everyone who likes it has seen it already. but i thought i bump this anyway. so west can fly, but it seemed different to petrelly flying... or is it just becuase he's younger, it seemed slower, and more like levitation.
    Spoiler:
    Disclaimer:
    I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
    Quotes!
    - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
    - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
    - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
    sigpic

Comment

1. OK, we've now seen the Honduran siblings powers in action. Not quite what I was led to believe but looks good.

2. The Haitian's back in business - could be interesting!

3. Claire's cutting her toes off...could be sick.

4. Peter's hanging out with Irish gangsters...don't mind this storyline actually, if they're going to go the amnesia route...they have to have him rediscovering his abilities somehow, still don't know why he wound up in Ireland in the first place though. As has been said before though, the gangsters are thick as planks...I'm sorry you lost your score but haven't you 'heard' of amnesia you fools?

Interesting set up so far!
      I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

I like Hiro alot, hope to see more of him

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
          Okay, I did not need to see a toe-less Claire in that level of detail. Ew.

I've decided that while Hiro is still my favorite, he really needs Ando with him as a sidekick. Their 1-2 act really worked well and I miss it here.
          I agree. At first Ando and Hiro threw me off, especially when Hiro and Ando got in trouble all cause of Ando's greed. BUT later on, they grew on me.

As to the toe scene, i actually LIKED they went into that much detail. Shows us what she is capable of.

Originally posted by Iguana775 View Post
          And Nathan's beard??!! can someone give him a razor? it is horribly fake looking. take it off please.
          I might be the only one who LIKED seeing Nathan all 'grizzley adams'ed up".. I like him with the beard.

Originally posted by Jonathan091 View Post
          I don't remember the exact wording but it was something along the lines of "Something so black it could kill the devil"

Ok this is probably a really dumb question but... did Hiro heal him or did the guy heal himself? The only reason I ask is because he looked surprised when it happened, and you would think that you might notice that you can heal yourself. I mean he has had to have hurt himself before and noticed he healed very quickly.
          Maybe his power of healing hadn't kicked in TILL Hiro got there? Remember he had the sword of the Kensai..

Originally posted by nekoi View Post
          I really hope we get to learn what Hiro's Dad and Peter's Mom's powers are... if they indeed had any.
          Ms Perelli is a precog.. Not sure if she is as potent as the artist was, but as for Mr Nakamura.. According to the Heroes wiki, he is 'probablity computation'..

Originally posted by Aussie_86 View Post
          To all those who are a bit dis-believing about Kensi not knowing he could heal.... remember the end of S1 when they showed the clip of Hiro arriving in Feudal japan... There was an eclipse there, was there not? Perhaps it was the eclipse which activated some of the ppl's powers, like it did with the S1 characters.
          Good catch.. The Eclipse did happen in both seasons..

Originally posted by ranlynn View Post
          Actually we don't really know how 'close' Peter needs to be to absorb a power from someone else. He didn't even need to be in 'physical' contact with Ted in order to absorb his power, just in a couple of yards of him.
          Plus since he has 'been active in time when Future hiro came back to give him the warning, perhaps he has already 'copied Hiro's space/time manipulation powers. And he was a good 10ft or so from Hiro there..

Originally posted by gkyun View Post
          And what a pleasant surprise to see Dominic Keating in this ep! (he played Lt. Reed in Enterprise)
          So that makes 3 Trek alums.. Him, Daddy Nakimura and Uhura..

Originally posted by Hypochondriac View Post
          Hiro can't leave because he has to make sure he fixes history. Doesn't he realize that legends are always exaggerated.

I question the use of cell phones to talk about your plans to destroy the company. If I was the company I would be sure to bug/monitor the phone or the new guy since he was at odds with us before
          Perhaps the company DID bug it, but let both HRG and Mohinder think they were cool..

Comment

Working...
          X