Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YodaMate View Post
    No worries, Isabelqc !

TheUnknown : i've heard that Sylar was originally the Bomb, i've seen people refer to some scene where Hiro stabs Sylar and Sylar regenerates and proceeds to explode. However, that's not in the tv series and i've *cough* acquired the comics but i saw no sign of this supposed scene in them either (maybe i just read them too quick).

I can see how that would make sense : if Sylar was the Bomb and Future Hiro changed things to kill Sylar, but then Peter got a burst of Sylar's powers and became Bomb potential. But there are also problems with it (why would Sylar blow up ?).

The fact that Future Peter was the Bomb is his great secret (the Petrelli's secret as well), even Future Niki didn't know it was Peter. So unless Future Hiro was at Ground Zero then we can't assume that Future Hiro necessarily knows the truth.
    "Five Years Gone" is a timeline different than that of Future Hiro's original timeline. Future Hiro himself said that he tried to kill Sylar, but Sylar regenerated and exploded.
    Besides, in the original timeline, Peter never got Claire's power, so he would have died if he had exploded (but he's still alive, as shown in the comic "Walls"), so he wasn't the original bomb.

Comment

Awesome episode.

It really started things out well, although the Maya storyline started out way too vague for my tastes. :\

Comment

Having all the answers immediately would be dull as hell.

Comment

There's a difference between having all the answers and having two people randomly show up for random intervals of time in the episode, discussing an event we have no clue about who, as far as we can see so far, aren't affecting the story.

Comment

Okay, so I was sort of right... looks like
            Spoiler:
            Hiro will do all the things that takezo kensai gets credit for, as he is trying to preserve the timeline... but I still think that if hiro didn't go back in time then the legend of takezo kensai would not have happened anyway

Comment

Loved this ep! New Heroes fan here, I recently saw all of season one and caught this episode on NBC's website. Will watch episode two before tonights episode.

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
              The two runners there looks very intriguing - who are they looking for in the US?
              I would think they would be looking for Chandra Suresh, considering the fact that they were reading his book and referred to the person they were looking for as "doctor"
              Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
              Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
              Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
              --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

1. What the hell does West make of Claire. And why is Noah not practicing what he's preaching?

2. The Honduran siblings. Looks like another split personality but word from the US is
                Spoiler:
                it's more of a case of the siblings are a double act. She needs him or else she goes mental

3. Interesting stunts that Mohinder is pulling.

4. How the hell does Peter wind up in a crate in Cork?

5. Scratch Nakmura senior, looks like the company is going to rip itself apart!
                I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Really confused about future Peter after watching this...

Comment

Originally posted by MB.Eddie View Post
                    Was a pretty good ep to start the season. Nice to see all the regulars still around. Would have liked to see a couple more new heroes though...

Really liked the surprise with Takezo Kensei. I rekon that could turn out to be a good arc over the season. Really like David Anders as an actor too
                    It would be nice to see more new faces with powers.

As to Takezo.. What a twist (a brit!!).. YAY.

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
                    A great start! Loved seeing almost all the regulars again, loved seeing Mohinder and Matt taking care of Molly, loved seeing HRG putting the smack down on the paper manager. I'm intrigued by the new mysteries surrounding the parents, the symbol, the eyes, Peter, and the two smuggling their way into the US. And it was the return of Mr. Muggles! Hooray!
                    I really wish someone would burn that scruffball up.. I think the dog's annoying.
                    But i loved Mohinder and Matt being dads to molly.

One thing though.. WHERE did HRG get all the doe for the relocation and new IDs?

Originally posted by keshou View Post
                    And I liked the blond cheerleader stuff - although I did find myself rolling my eyes when her new "friend" was flying around outside her window. I'm afraid this show may stretch my limits of buying into the fantasy element.
                    The part that made me scratch my head with that (and later eps showing him flying around, is why is it no one else ever saw??

Originally posted by knowsfords View Post
                    Okay, so I was sort of right... looks like
                    Spoiler:
                    Hiro will do all the things that takezo kensai gets credit for, as he is trying to preserve the timeline... but I still think that if hiro didn't go back in time then the legend of takezo kensai would not have happened anyway
                    Which kind of makes me think he was always fated to GO back to that time and 'step in' for Takezo..

All in all a solid start for a 2nd season..
                    THOUGH why was it only 11 episodes when both S3 and 4 were 22 full eps???

Comment

Working...
                    X