This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What order to watch?

hi I've recently become a Stargate fan and have been watching Stargate SG1 up to season 6 so far.

anyway my question is once i watch season 7 should i keep watching from season 8-10 or should i watch any of the Stargate Atlantis seasons first incase i miss out on anything that happens before season 8 starts?

sorry if my wording doesn't make sense i have a lot on my mind.

you won't miss out on anything. Watch atlantis before, after or at the same time. it doesn't really matter. if anything you're more likely to miss out on certain things from watching atlantis and not sg-1 than the other way around.
    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Thanks for the reply it helps a lot

The reason i asked was because i was buying the DVD box sets so I wasn't entirely sure what to buy next

Comment

get season 8. the start of that begins before atlantis anyway since doctor weir is still in command of the sgc in the first two eps.
        Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

you kind of need to watch s8 new order before As1 rising though
          Spoiler:
          Disclaimer:
          I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
          Quotes!
          - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
          - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
          - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
          sigpic

Comment

watch 'new order' before Atlantis, you could watch all of season 8 then Atlantis season 1, then 9 and 2, 10 and 3. Or all of SG-1 8-10 then Atlantis 1-3 or 'new order' then alternate between SG-1 and Atlantis episodes! It doesn't matter too much, as long as you watch 'new order' before starting Atlantis for various spoilery type reasons!

Comment

Working...
            X