Peter's status in Season 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peter's status in Season 2

Of course someone has to have amnesia. anyone else disappointed with this?
    sigpic

Originally posted by Archaeis View Post
    Of course someone has to have amnesia. anyone else disappointed with this?
    Yes, I am dissapointed with that a long with Hiro's father's death and a random British guy being the samurai.

Comment

Spoiler:
      The Haitian?
      sigpic

Comment

I'm disappointed with the MASSIVE spoilers in the thread title.
        Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Yeah, Hiro's father's death made me pretty angry.

Comment

The necklace is the Haitian's. He's involved in Peter's memory loss....

Here's what I think...
            Nathan exchanged his powers for the full healing (he looked half burnt in the mirror.... possibly from Peter's emo Nuclear blast?) from the big bad guy. Hence why he's drunk. He's not special no mo.

The Haitian is in on it. he stripped Peter of his memories. "Went deep" as they used to say.

Comment

Originally posted by IcyNeko View Post
              Nathan exchanged his powers for the full healing (he looked half burnt in the mirror.... possibly from Peter's emo Nuclear blast?) from the big bad guy. Hence why he's drunk. He's not special no mo.
              Nathan was seeing Peter's burnt reflection, not his own. He's a drunk because he thinks his brother is dead and his wife left him. He never wanted his power anyway, so why would he weep about it being gone?

Comment

Maybe Peter's memory was removed so that he could no longer use Ted's power, since he calls upon on the powers he absorbed by remembering them.

So maybe if he can't remember a power he can't use it?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Major Tyler View Post
                  I'm disappointed with the MASSIVE spoilers in the thread title.
                  I love the Gateworld forum, but this place is completely over the top with Spoiler tags. Yes, I admit, my title had a spoiler in it, but this forum has gotten to the point where you can't discuss one episode of anything, even in a past season, without a spoiler notice and hidden posts.
                  sigpic

Comment

Peter's status: Dissapointing? I don't think so. The memory loss? Slighty unexpected, but I can accept it, mostly because for this show memory loss is up to par. Mrs. Bennett had it, Cody had it, Matt had it, and they have a character that specifically has the power to cause it. I hadn't thought about the Hatian until I came here, but it makes sense that he caused it. One of the other nine - now eight - could have easily hired him to deal with Peter and the instabilty of his powers. Now I do believe that Peter will regain him memory back eventually, hopefully soon, after all one of his power is healing, and memory loss is cause by head truma and he did blow up. Then again if it is b/c of the Hatian then it might be a bit more complicated, but I'm sure there is someone with the ablility to help with memory loss.

And honestly part of me really didn't care that much on first viewing cuz I was too focused on the absolute drool worthiness of MV.
                    banner by Stef

Comment

Originally posted by Major Tyler View Post
                      Nathan was seeing Peter's burnt reflection, not his own. He's a drunk because he thinks his brother is dead and his wife left him. He never wanted his power anyway, so why would he weep about it being gone?
                      Was it Peter? It kinda looked like himself. :|

Minus the scragly beard.

Comment

Originally posted by Betelgeuze View Post
                        Maybe Peter's memory was removed so that he could no longer use Ted's power, since he calls upon on the powers he absorbed by remembering them. So maybe if he can't remember a power he can't use it?
                        Well, he was still able to use expecto patronum on that Irish thug, so maybe he can still use them as a reflex. I imagine his healing ability is still around, too.

Comment

... Peter hangs out with Harry Potter in the last 4 months?

Comment

Originally posted by IcyNeko View Post
                            Was it Peter? It kinda looked like himself. :|

Minus the scragly beard.
                            I thought it looked like a burned Nathan too.
                            sigpic
                            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                            "...phu...ah..."
                            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Ditto. I think it's Nathan projecting the injuries Peter had on himself, because he feels guilty or if you want my crazy thought: Something happened to Nathan up there with Peter and just maybe he can heal now too....
                              banner by Stef

Comment

Working...
                              X