CHUCK (NBC) - News/Discussion/Speculation SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CHUCK (NBC) - News/Discussion/Speculation SPOILERS

I just watched the pilot episode and I love the show. I can see this going for a while. What about everyone else?

I really liked it. I give it an 8 out of 10 but only because they had to set up so much. It is now part of my new Monday night. They just need to put Bionic Woman on at 10:00 and I want need a remote.
    Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Comment

I say get rid of the idiot best friend and cease all attempts at that moronic pratfall/physical comedy shtick and it'll be a pretty good show.

Comment

I really liked and can't wait for the next episode but I saw the pilot about a week ago on Demand so I was pretty damn happy about that as well, so I'm pretty happy right now
        Vote Anubis for President in 2012
        A Face you Can Trust
        sigpic
        So whats the worst that could happen?
        Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
        It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

I really didn't think I'd like this show as much as I did. It had me laughing so hard at times I actually started crying. I cannot wait for next week's episode.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

It was better than I thought it would be. They need to limit the technobabble, there wasn't much, but any will turn-off many viewers. I really doubt that NSA & CIA Agents are sanctioned to kill or stab each other, but....

I don't see it lasting more than 3 seasons though, and if it gets too "nerd herd" it'll have a problem staving off this year's mid-season cancellation.
            sigpic
            "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
            ~David Hewlett

Comment

Agreed. I thought it was pretty funny. It was channeling 40 Year-Old Virgin a little bit, a movie I don't particularly care for. I see some definite potential but we'll see where it goes from here. It definitely won a second viewing.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                I really didn't think I'd like this show as much as I did. It had me laughing so hard at times I actually started crying. I cannot wait for next week's episode.
                I felt the same way. I'm glad it exceeded my expectations. The end was great--Adam Baldwin working at that store! I hope it continues to be good.

Monday is the new Friday for me....

I am so blessed! Cherriey made this cool sig; scarimor made this great Dr. Lee smilie and Spudster made another neat one Dr. Lee RULES!

Myn's fabulous twilight bark smilie:

Comment

I watched the first 30 minutes bored out of my mind. I might finish watching the show sometime.

Comment

I am definitely looking forward to next Monday's episode. IMO, this show has a lot of potential. It can have great comedy and nice action blended into one great hour.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                      I am definitely looking forward to next Monday's episode. IMO, this show has a lot of potential. It can have great comedy and nice action blended into one great hour.
                      It'll certainly slaughter "The Big Bang Theory."
                      sigpic
                      "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
                      ~David Hewlett

Comment

Originally posted by Ripple in Space View Post
                        It'll certainly slaughter "The Big Bang Theory."
                        I don't understand how that show was picked up.

Comment

If Cavemen can be picked up, anything is possible.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
                            Agreed.
                            Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
                              Originally posted by Doze View Post
                              Agreed.

as do I

Comment

Working...
                              X