No announcement yet.

Shield in Adrift .SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good question. The blast grazed the tower and the conduits. Asteroids did not hit the light switch . If the city is so smart, why keep the lights on? I mean the city was always a step ahead everyone every time. Why have the lights on in decompressed areas with no shield? Damn TPTB made the whole city dumb this time....

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by An-Alteran View Post
      The Asurans were controlling it.
      If they had done that... the Asurans would have shot the unshielded parts.
      Thought they said it had used up all it's power getting their which is why it's first shot was against the apollo before moving into position (@ Atlantis)

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
        Good question. The blast grazed the tower and the conduits. Asteroids did not hit the light switch . If the city is so smart, why keep the lights on? I mean the city was always a step ahead everyone every time. Why have the lights on in decompressed areas with no shield? Damn TPTB made the whole city dumb this time....
        That does make me wonder... Though perhaps the city had too much damge in the central spire area to do it's normal shutting down..

Comment

Originally posted by Vala_M View Post
          I'm glad to see that the effects were much better in the actual version than the "leaked" version.

Vala,
          Me too. I saw the screen shots these are much better.
          Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
          "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
          Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Working...
          X