This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crossing Jordan

Any Crossing Jordan fans here? I've started watching it recently (Season Three in Australia) and I've got to say that it's one of the most consistently well written shows on TV.

The new season of Crossing Jordan has just started in Australia, we're about two or three episodes behind the U.S. We're coming up to the Las Vegas crossover. Anyone watch both shows? What did you think of the crossover? One thing I'm worried about is that Crossing Jordan is almost up to the episode, but the new season of Las Vegas hasn't even started in Australia yet.

Comment

Yep! I'll watch it if I find it on and if I have the time... It's usually a very entertaining show.
      There is only one thing we can ever truly control: whether we are good, or evil.

Comment

Originally posted by D.C.
        We're coming up to the Las Vegas crossover. Anyone watch both shows? What did you think of the crossover?
        I thought the crossover was really good. The only problem I had with it was that there was more Las Vegas in Crossing Jordan than vice versa. When are you all supposed to get the first season of Las Vegas? Maybe they'll wait until the first season of Las Vegas is aired before they show the crossover or maybe it'll air as a 2-hour special. Think positive!

My Dad has watched the show from the beginning, but I never watched it until Jerry O'Connell joined the cast. The repeats on A&E are helping to fill me in, but I wish I'd listened to my Dad and watched it from the get-go.

Allison

Comment

We've had the first season, it's the second season we're waiting for. Las Vegas is watchable, but I'd prefer if they focused more on Crossing Jordan.

Comment

Oops, sorry. Didn't read your first post closely enough. I think they're trying to lure watchers over to Las Vegas, so that's why it's featured so much in the crossover. The characters are more interesting in Crossing Jordan than Las Vegas, but maybe the latter needs a while to get going.

Allison

Comment

That's true. I like the setting of Las Vegas, it's got a unique atmosphere but you're right about the characters in Crossing Jordan being more interesting. There just more developed and realistic. I've only started watching the show regularly as well. (I only started to watch it at first because there was nothing else decent at that timeslot...)

Comment

I don't think either shows' characters are more interesting than the other, because i enjoyed the interaction between CJ's characters and LV's characters, especially Danny/Jordan, Woody/Sam, and the others, and all the characters seem to mesh well, making me like all of them equally as much.

I think i like the tone of Las Vegas more than Crossing Jordan though, its much more cheery, but dramatic at the sametime, while Crossing Jordan is the samething, but darker and less 'cheery', i guess i'm into lighter things.

Also one thing, (maybe a spoiler for people who havent watched), when they pulled up the finger prints on the taser on the plane, and it brought up Danny and Sam's profiles, did anyone else think those pictures of them were just horrible? Haha...
                Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

I just recently started watching Crossing JOrden...and I have to admit i started because of Jerry O'Connel(sp?) But the series itself is quiet good. And I loved the cross over with Las Vegas. I love Las Vegas, but I have to admit I watch it because Josh Duhmal as just so thunk worthy. But I enjoy the setting and the stories have been pretty good IMO.
                  ~Athena

Comment

The storylines in Vegas are always over the top... every week there's an assassination attempt, robbery, or etc.

Comment

Damn... the TV Guide for next week has just revealed that they're skipping the Las Vegas crossover.

Comment

Season Three? Aaaaarrgh!!! I haven't even seen all of season one yet!
                        Curse British TV that schedules great programmes in the middle of the night!!!
                        sigpic
                        Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                        To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                        And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Actually we're up to Season Four now.

Comment

Working...
                          X