Favorite B5 ship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favorite B5 ship

What's everyones favorite ship? I always liked to see the Human ships, even though they were kinda crappy. The Warlock was pretty cool, even though we really didn't get to see it that much. I guess I like Whitestars or Vorlon ships the best.
    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Whitestars are my favorite too, with the Starfuries a close second. They're probably my favorite sci-fi fighter ships overall.
    sigpic

Comment

The Omega Class. For massive, fairly awkward beasts they sure were amazingly graceful.

I love the bit in The Beginning when the massive fleet of Omega's goes head to head with the line of Minbari Sharlin's... Epic.

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

It's gotta be the Whitestar, probably my favorite ship of all time. Voctory-class Destroyers (Excalibur) are great too, and the Earth destoyer ships I like as well since they seem much closer to what real ships might look like 400-500 years from now, if we ever get that far. Starfuries are probably my favorite fighters, and I also love the Vorlon cruisers and Shadow Battlecrabs for how innovative they are. And the Shadow Planet-Killer is just amazing!
        Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
        Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
        Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
        --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

The high tech Vorlon ships or old-school human vessels that couldn't generate anti-gravity etc

Comment

The Whitestar of course!
            Have you ever remembered what life was like before you were born? That's how it will be like after you're dead.

Comment

The
              Spoiler:
              Warlock from Lost Tales
              and Omega Destroyers, Nova Dreadnaughts. The Human ships are very nice.
              sigpic

Comment

I also really liked the Shadow Omegas, too bad they all blew up.
                All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

First it would have to be the Victory class destroyers, then the shadow battle crabs, the sound they made was just cool. And they looked like death. The shadow omegas were good too.

Comment

the Whitestar oif course
                    sigpic

Comment

Indeed, CKO. The supersexy Whitestar. I loved the way they moved. Those ships could spin on a penny.
                      "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Haha yeah. Those little ships are so elegant.
                        Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
                        Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
                        Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
                        --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

They were. I admit to having a penchant for the Minbari cruisers as well. They look both elegant and lethal. The Omega class Earth ships do look lethal too, but there's not a rivet or bolt of elegance in them.

I must be telepathic, because the Shadow spider noise gives me a headache.
                          sigpic

Comment

You can see more side by side at:
                            http://www.merzo.net/
                            Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Comment

Oh god that is such a hard question. I love almost every ship in the B5 universe but I supose the best ones are the starfury, whitestar, omega, hyperion and the victory. I really like the earth ships best really. You look at any earth ship and you know it means business, even if they aren't that powerful compared to some of the other race ships.
                              Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Working...
                              X