No announcement yet.

Best / Coolest Moments on Babylon 5 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I recently realized that two of my favorite B5 moments involve the word "*******"!

In "And the Sky Full of Stars", during the Battle of the Line flashback...

Sinclair watches all of his fellow Starfury pilots get blasted out of the sky, and Sinclair's own Starfury is hit.
    "Not like this-if I'm going out, I'm taking you *******s with me!"

And in "Walkabout"...

Lyta, in her mind, sees Kosh's death at the hands of the Shadows. She turns to the Shadow vessel nearby.
    "They killed him... they tore him apart... burn, you *******s!"

(Gateworld blocked the word... it was b@stard, of course)
    sigpic
    Watching now: Doctor Who Series 3/29 (rewatch) - The X-Files Season 2 (rewatch) - Pushing Daisies Season 1 - Torchwood Series 1 - Red Dwarf Series 8 - Battlestar Galactica Season 2 (rewatch) - Northern Exposure Season 3 (rewatch)

Comment

one of my faves funnilly enough is in my sig. lol

in The Fall of Centauri Prime where Londo is talking to G'Kar before he becomes Emporor and says

"Isn't it ironic? When I first came to Babylon 5 I had all the choices in the world, and no power at all... now I have all the power I could ever want... and no choice... no choice..."

or in Deathwalker, where after all that hassle. The Vorlons show up and kill her and Kosh turns round and says "You're not ready" love that. lol

"Say goodbye to your sanity!"

Spoiler:

Mollari: Isn't it ironic? When I first came to Babylon 5 I had all the choices in the world, and no power at all... now I have all the power I could ever want... and no choice... no choice...

Mollari: It was something my father said. I was just a boy... and I heard him, crying in his room. I asked him what was wrong, and he said "My shoes are too tight... but it does not matter... because I have forgotten how to dance..." ...I never understood that until now... now... my shoes are too tight... and I have forgotten how to dance...
      Vir: I don't understand...
      Mollari: ...nor should you...

Comment

Working...
      X