Team Stargate Launches Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Team Stargate Launches Today

TEAM STARGATE launches today! It’s really cool – the basic idea is that you help promote the show across cyberspace and by completing assignments you can receive Stargate collectibles like autographed memorabilia, costumes, set props, and other prizes. I just signed up at stargate.mgm.com/teamstargate.

I really love the way that people from MGM try to post as if they're just an average fan letting us know what's going on...

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
      I really love the way that people from MGM try to post as if they're just an average fan letting us know what's going on...
      The "average fan" should list that this is only for US residents and Canadiands sans Quebec.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
        Aw com'on, don't be so negative.
        It's a very devoted fan.
        With 2 posts.

In truth, it could even be a "pro" third party actually hired to post on boards, to promote stuff. It's just that the attempt above was absolutely terrible.
        The Al'kesh is not a warship - Info on Naqahdah & Naqahdria - Firepower of Goa'uld staff weapons - Everything about Hiveships and the Wraith - An idea about what powers Destiny...

Comment

Let the truth be known...I was taken aboard a Wraith hive ship and brainwashed for several years. Secretly, they're really big fans of the show.

Comment

Originally posted by PuddleJumper67 View Post
            TEAM STARGATE launches today! It’s really cool – the basic idea is that you help promote the show across cyberspace and by completing assignments you can receive Stargate collectibles like autographed memorabilia, costumes, set props, and other prizes. I just signed up at stargate.mgm.com/teamstargate.

I love the smell of desperation in the morning!

Isn't Stargate over though? Or do MGM think that Atlantis needs all the help it can get now that they have all but destroyed the show? I wonder just what form 'the assignments' will take. Oh well, should give some of us a darn good laugh.
            sigpic

Jack and Daniel...the old married couple.

Comment

Hey sounds like a great plan, oh wait once again the free to entre ideas MGM come up with are once again only for the US and Canada, the rest of the world gets comp's they can entre if they pay for the DVD's and not the boxets the Volume discs hence expensive, how much harder would it have been to open it to the rest of the world ok if we win the prizes yes theres going to be some shipping cost but MGM seems to have loyality to one set of fans and basically blow the rest of us. And yes i know the ratings in the US has much more of an impact on if it gets renewed but come on we'd like to join into.

Anyone got an MGM e-mail can i rant to about this LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Stewmoo View Post
                Hey sounds like a great plan, oh wait once again the free to entre ideas MGM come up with are once again only for the US and Canada, the rest of the world gets comp's they can entre if they pay for the DVD's and not the boxets the Volume discs hence expensive, how much harder would it have been to open it to the rest of the world ok if we win the prizes yes theres going to be some shipping cost but MGM seems to have loyality to one set of fans and basically blow the rest of us. And yes i know the ratings in the US has much more of an impact on if it gets renewed but come on we'd like to join into.

Anyone got an MGM e-mail can i rant to about this LOL.
                I would gladly join in the rant though trust me finding an email address to even ask MGM a simple question is a quest as tough as Arthur and his knights had to face in their legend.
                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
                X