This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whumpaholics!

I thought that it would be good to have a place for whump addicts to meet, chat, recommend whumpy films, eps and post whumpy pics!!!!

Sheppard whump is my first love but I enjoy lots of other whumpy stuff too!!!

I am always interested to try some whumpy shows that I have never watched before. Most recently I have been getting a lot of squee from Logan (Dark Angel) whump and will post some whumpy pics later!!!

Anyone out there want to join in???

we could just show common ground over and over everyday that should keep the whumpers happy

Comment

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
      I thought that it would be good to have a place for whump addicts to meet, chat, recommend whumpy films, eps and post whumpy pics!!!!

I am always interested to try some whumpy shows that I have never watched before. Most recently I have been getting a lot of squee from Logan (Dark Angel) whump and will post some whumpy pics later!!!

Me me!!! I want to join! Great idea!!!
      Originally posted by SGA fan View Post
      we could just show common ground over and over everyday that should keep the whumpers happy
      Hee hee! I like the way you think!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
        Me me!!! I want to join! Great idea!!!

Hee hee! I like the way you think!
        A few things to discuss......

Does anyone watch any shows at the moment where you are crying out for whump of a particular character and it just never seems to happen??

Any show past or present that you think got the whump totally spot on??

Comment

And, 38 Minutes and TDO, and DG when it comes out on iTunes!

WooHoo! A whumpers haven! Thanks, SD!

Comment

Hee hee! I'm in!
            sigpic
            Thanks to Copter for the Sig and Avi!!!

Comment

Oh I am there!!! My first and main whump is of course Shep Whump, but in other shows, I seem to manage to find a man worth whumping. Mulder In X-Files, Adam in Spooks, Dean in SPN. It actually goes way back to when I was young, before I even knew it was called whump, Lucas in Seaquest (sorry I was young) oh and there was another show I vaguely remember, something about a time travelling cop, was he called Darrian or something?.... anyway the show wasn't all that great but the whump was enjoyable

Nice That would also make me very happy

Comment

A few things to discuss......

Does anyone watch any shows at the moment where you are crying out for whump of a particular character and it just never seems to happen??

Any show past or present that you think got the whump totally spot on??
                Yes. Stargate Atlantis, obviously, and NCIS! I want Tony whump!
                sigpic

Comment

I know that someone mentioned Numb3rs on another thread. I havent seen many eps I admit - but the eps I have seen seem to be whumpless. This seems to be a show that could do with an injection of whump??? Have I missed any whump in this that maybe I could hunt down??

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
                    Yes. Stargate Atlantis, obviously, and NCIS! I want Tony whump!
                    Oh yes boo hiss we need Tony whump!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrr what is wrong with TPTB!!!!

Comment

Hi, my name is Pocus and I am a whumpaholic. I love to see my favorite characters face adversity and show what they are made of. I also like to see my favorite characters face adversity and need their friends to come help out.

I have been a whumper for way too many years to mention but have only known about the name for 2 and half years when I discovered the fun of GW.
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm whumpaholic too!!!

Oh yes boo hiss we need Tony whump!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrr what is wrong with TPTB!!!!
                        Mmmm... yes, we need Tony whump.
                        My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
                        Sig and avi by me
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                          Hi, my name is Pocus and I am a whumpaholic. I love to see my favorite characters face adversity and show what they are made of. I also like to see my favorite characters face adversity and need their friends to come help out.

I have been a whumper for way too many years to mention but have only known about the name for 2 and half years when I discovered the fun of GW.

Oh yes the hurt goes best when it is with the comfort!!!!! hehehehe!

Comment

I have never seen NCIS is it good? will I want to whump the characters?

I was always disappointed with Spooks when it was Tom because he got hurt, but you never saw him in hospital, recovering, and I love the whump but I also like the comfort too at least with Adam he has had the odd hospital scene

There were a few damn good Mulder whumps, I remember hypothermia and intubation

Comment

Originally posted by Listy View Post
                              I have never seen NCIS is it good? will I want to whump the characters?

I was always disappointed with Spooks when it was Tom because he got hurt, but you never saw him in hospital, recovering, and I love the whump but I also like the comfort too at least with Adam he has had the odd hospital scene

There were a few damn good Mulder whumps, I remember hypothermia and intubation
                              Mulder got some awesome whump! SGA TPTB need to learn from the X-Files TPTB and whump Sheppard like that!!!
                              My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
                              Sig and avi by me
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                              X