Weir in Adrift and Lifeline (Spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
    We've seen something like that before in SG1...Daniel Jackson, becomes a Prior with Merlin's help, fools Adria, and plays a huge part in the "downfall of the ORI". That is why I said we will not have a S5. A show will not be renewed if the writers take skeletons out of the closet .

Give Weir that story and make Oberoth ascend, like Adria, and that will be very original. Oberoth wants to destroy the Ancients why not do it in the ascended realm, once again, like Adria.
    First that wasnt what cancelled SG-1 it was the stupid people at skiffy. I think that this this could be a good step for Weir. Also OT did anyone else realize that Oberoth was in MASH? I didn't untill someone pointed it out.
    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
      First that wasnt what cancelled SG-1 it was the stupid people at skiffy. I think that this this could be a good step for Weir. Also OT did anyone else realize that Oberoth was in MASH? I didn't untill someone pointed it out.
      SGA needs to count on the same people ...

Comment

We've seen something like that before in SG1...Daniel Jackson, becomes a Prior with Merlin's help, fools Adria, and plays a huge part in the "downfall of the ORI". That is why I said we will not have a S5. A show will not be renewed if the writers take skeletons out of the closet .

Give Weir that story and make Oberoth ascend, like Adria, and that will be very original. Oberoth wants to destroy the Ancients why not do it in the ascended realm, once again, like Adria.
        Not that I ejoy disagreeing with you inte, but... (see you knew that was coming, didn't you? The difference if they did do that, would be that Weir wouldn't be playing at being part of the replicators, she'd be totally integrated into their midst. And she has a lot of knowledge, experience and memories at her disposal, so could be quite powerful aganst the team, Atlantis and Earth, if they decided to go this way. it would be an interesting storyline, and not like the Ori one as Daniel never fed anything to the Ori, but Weir could unknowingly or against her will? To see her pushed to her absolute limits could be quite interesting. besides, didn't Neam say they couldn't ascend?

Originally posted by FallenAngelII View Post
        The episodes were awesome in that "epic feeling"-way and it was actually a pretty smart way to get rid of Torri (hi hi, ho ho, ha ha).

But them it all went horribly wrong there at the end. Ronon and John were only 6 feet from Elizabeth. Oberoth overpowered Elizabeth and managed to get the other Replicators moving again. John and Ronon had enough time to make a run for it and get out of there, but they didn't have the time to, oh, say, grab Elizabeth and run out of there with her?!

What, were they afraid she'd turn midway and kill them? Well, they could've just shot her if that happened. It'd be more merciful than let her be integrated into the Asuran collective.
        I saw it as they'd have to come back for her. They were trapped in hostile territory, Elizabeth was surrounded. Sure they had their weapons, but the replicators were immune, what were they supposed to do? Have a free for all? While i'm sure Ronon would have enjoyed the squirmish, they'd all have ended up captured, Atlantis would have been no more as they still had to deliver the ZPM and how could they just grab her? At least this gives them a fighting chance and next time they'll be better prepared. If they were captured, everyone loses. So from my perspective it was better to leave her and go back. Yeah they could have just shot her, but wouldn't the replicator nanites in her system healed her?

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
          Not that I ejoy disagreeing with you inte, but... (see you knew that was coming, didn't you? The difference if they did do that, would be that Weir wouldn't be playing at being part of the replicators, she'd be totally integrated into their midst. And she has a lot of knowledge, experience and memories at her disposal, so could be quite powerful aganst the team, Atlantis and Earth, if they decided to go this way. it would be an interesting storyline, and not like the Ori one as Daniel never fed anything to the Ori, but Weir could unknowingly or against her will? To see her pushed to her absolute limits could be quite interesting. besides, didn't Neam say they couldn't ascend?
          Arguing with me is like breathing . I don't think you do not enjoy it . *Heee heee heee*. Back to our tomatoes now...Daniel was lucky with Merlin. Adria snooped around but Merlin was a sly devil so he managed to drive her bonkers . Niam did say they had problems ascending but you have to remember this is Stargate Atlantis. Sooner or later the Wraith will run out of food so they will have to ascend to decimate some ancients . Not the first time when the team is compromised. On top of that the Replicators know where our planet is. What do they want from Weir? Teyla's cooking recipes? I am sure Weir is not up to date anymore. Her only advantage is to take care of our humanity. I hope TPTB do some brainstorming because that old chestnut is getting...old .

...and now some cookies .

Keller performing the classic Nip/Tuck procedure

Spoiler:

Comment

Arguing with me is like breathing . I don't think you do not enjoy it . *Heee heee heee*. Back to our tomatoes now...Daniel was lucky with Merlin. Adria snooped around but Merlin was a sly devil so he managed to drive her bonkers . Niam did say they had problems ascending but you have to remember this is Stargate Atlantis. Sooner or later the Wraith will run out of food so they will have to ascend to decimate some ancients . Not the first time when the team is compromised. On top of that the Replicators know where our planet is. What do they want from Weir? Teyla's cooking recipes? I am sure Weir is not up to date anymore. Her only advantage is to take care of our humanity. I hope TPTB do some brainstorming because that old chestnut is getting...old .

...and now some cookies .

Keller performing the classic Nip/Tuck procedure

Spoiler:
            So true. *but that's why you luff me*

I like he drove her nuts, showed character! Hehehe. For me though, Elizabth is perfectly cabable of driving Oberoth nuts. She's shown me at times that she can be a tough cookie. I want to see her struggle and make things as difficult with Oberoth as possible. I want her to fight for survival and to see that inward and outward struggle as he tries to bring her into the collective. Whether we see that or not. But this ep does open a few doors for her. She needs to learn to be a bit more devious and sly with the replicators. I wonder if there's something in their programming to stop their ascension? I think they make more powerful enemies with Weir now in their midst. They should know everything she knows, which can be quite dangerous for Earth and Atlantis. I do (when they carry this through) want to see a different side to them apart from World domination. I want to see the malice and the reasons behind the 'revenge' thing. I know the reasons, but wondered if there was something else there? Hopefully now that they have gone after the Wraith, it will hopefully make things very interesting.

Nice cooky, but I don't know if I like that brand anymore or if I prefer the choc chip version better. *runs and hides*

Comment

Working...
            X