This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

D-Wars

The dragon war movie is like...cant explain it.

Spoiler:
    It sucks!!!!!
    sigpic
    The Edge of the Night; contains love from the heart and soul, outpouring love to one and love one country.

Definitely doesn't look that great from the previews I've seen.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

when I saw the Trailer I thought it was some crappy Sci fi channel original movie >_>

Comment

The CGI is okay, but the acting is horrible. Jason Behr is still the reluctant character from the Roswell days. I spend $8 and it's not worth it. I wish I had my 1 hour and 20 minutes back.
        sigpic
        The Edge of the Night; contains love from the heart and soul, outpouring love to one and love one country.

Comment

I thought it was going to be ok, I mean I didn't exspect greatness but I was hoping it would be decent

Just let me know one thing

Our are modern weapons effective against them?
          Vote Anubis for President in 2012
          A Face you Can Trust
          sigpic
          So whats the worst that could happen?
          Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
          It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

Haven't seen the movie, but I would assume that no, modern weapons are no effective. Everything I have ever see/read involving dragons in the modern world seems to carry over the bow and arrow mythos.

Comment

Originally posted by fugiman View Post
              I thought it was going to be ok, I mean I didn't exspect greatness but I was hoping it would be decent

Just let me know one thing

Our are modern weapons effective against them?
              There is a firefight with flying dragons and Apache gunships. But the armored division is useless. The evil armored soldiers of the Evil guy battle the U.S Army with tanks.

Tanks --- Useless against Armored swordsmen and their dinosaur version of an MLRS.

Machine Guns --- Gun down Raptors and flying dragons.

Civillian --- Screaming and easily pawned.

U.S. Soldiers --- Easily defeated.

The cool part is with the Apache and Flying dragons. That only the good thing about the film.
              sigpic

Comment

i could tell from the pewivews that the moive was going to be bad. did they even try to nuke the dargons

Comment

The story goes

A girl with a tattoo on a shoulder was born in Korea. When she reach the age of 20, she will turn to a dragon call Yu something or the other. When she reach the age of 10, she fell in love with a man and then the evil lord something assemble an army of dragons and warriors to capture the girl. The man she is in love with rescue her and they fell to their death.

500 years later, the same outcome with different result. The girl dies and turn into a dragon and kill all the evil lord minion and fly away from the guy.

It's a stupid I know. Your not missing much.

To answer your question. They did not try to nuke the city. When a battalion of FBI swat enter the cave, they all got wiped out. It's not worth mentioning it.
                  sigpic

Comment

Is it bad like Godzilla or bad like the Matrix sequels?

Comment

At least I know now not to waste my money on this movie.
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

It's been a while sine they've made a decent dragon movie. Reign of Fire was good but not really what I expected, I actually was expecting a huge battle between modern troops and dragons kind of like D-Wars, but not crappy.
                        All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Working...
                        X