X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Happy Birthday Thread

Say happy birthday to people I guess...

I'll start:

Today I'm 16! Yay! But what I don't get it what is so special about being 16? 'Sweet 16'?

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
    Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Happy birthday Marty! Ahh, 16... I remember that age. And I have no idea what's special about it...

(Hm... My mom died when I was 16, does that count? Or should I keep my mouth shut and not try and get people depressed in the Happy Birthday thread?)
    Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty

I'll start:

Today I'm 16! Yay! But what I don't get it what is so special about being 16? 'Sweet 16'?
      Happy Birthday!!!!!!!, Ahh 16, I remember the days, Geez now I feel old.

Comment

Originally posted by *RA
        Happy Birthday!!!!!!!, Ahh 16, I remember the days, Geez now I feel old.
        Old? But you're only a few months older than me!

...oh...

Comment

Thanks everyone for the happy birthday

At school today they forgot to mention that it was my birthday on the anouncements this morning, and only two people I know from school remembered. But during Appiled Math one of them mentioned it and they broke out into song... :|

I had sweet and sour chicken balls and rice for supper. The dog (Lola) is scared of the balloons and my mom said that while she was blowing them up she was barking at them lol.

Comment

At school today they forgot to mention that it was my birthday on the anouncements this morning, and only two people I know from school remembered.
            That sucks! Even I knew it was your birthday! (Notice that I said 'happy birthday' on the rep point I gave you earlier - that was before I even noticed this thread! Yay, I'm so great!)

Comment

Originally posted by Ugly Pig
              That sucks! Even I knew it was your birthday! (Notice that I said 'happy birthday' on the rep point I gave you earlier - that was before I even noticed this thread! Yay, I'm so great!)
              Well, those people that didn't remember and should have, they can just go to hell because they're a bunch of using *****es. But that's another thing alltogether lol.

Thank you so much for the reputation points. I'm up to 25 now! lol Yay!

Comment

i remember 16. i hated every second of it. the acne, school, not getting asked out, my parents (well, parent by then..my dad died when i was 13), no friends....and no stargate to take my mind off this things. i fell much better now i'm twice your age. so hold on, only another 16 to go...
                Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                  i remember 16. i hated every second of it. the acne, school, not getting asked out, my parents (well, parent by then..my dad died when i was 13), no friends....and no stargate to take my mind off this things. i fell much better now i'm twice your age. so hold on, only another 16 to go...
                  I don't really have any friends cause those are claim to be my friends are those that really annoy me. They sort of... hang out with me every now and then when they want something. My sister has to do an extra semester because she needs 3 more credits to graduate so I hang out with her. Next semester I'll be so lonely. I don't really care for having friends around here. I'll probably never see them again after I graduate.

I don't seem to get acne. A pimple here and there, but not much lol.

I don't really care for a boyfriend because all the guys around here are a) complete dumbasses b) jerks or c) ugly.

I get along fine with my parents.

I actually kind of like school... I like math anyway... *cough*geek*cough*

LOL! My mom e-mailed her cousin (my second cousin) who works at CKY (television station in Winnipeg) and asked if he could give me any advice of where's the best place(s) to go for studying video editing (because he does video editing). So I have to e-mail and tell him what I've done so far lol.

Well, speak of the devil, off to school I go lol.

Comment

I'll start:

Happy 16th birthday
                    16 is when you can finally drive a car, if thats the age limit where you live

Comment

Originally posted by S0f4
                      Happy 16th birthday
                      16 is when you can finally drive a car, if thats the age limit where you live
                      I could have gotten my learner's permit when I was 15 1/2 but I forgot lol.

Two more years until I can buy myself booze lol. The age is 18 in Manitoba, 19 everywhere else in Canada, and 21 in the states (right?)

Comment

Haha yep I could have had my licence by now too, but I never got a chance to call the driving school. Dang procrastination...
                        Yep age 21 is when you can buy booze in the states. Then it will be no more "you can only have a sip of my beer" I can also hang out in pubs and play darts.
                        18 is also when you are legally responsible for yourself in the states. Horray!!

Comment

Originally posted by S0f4
                          Haha yep I could have had my licence by now too, but I never got a chance to call the driving school. Dang procrastination...
                          Yep age 21 is when you can buy booze in the states. Then it will be no more "you can only have a sip of my beer" I can also hang out in pubs and play darts.
                          18 is also when you are legally responsible for yourself in the states. Horray!!
                          Everything legally 'cool' happens when you're 18. Everything lol.

But uh... My sister buys me booze sometimes lol. (Never gotten drunk) She bought me my own four pack of Smirinoff (sp) Ice lol.

Comment

Working...
                          X