This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carter's new look!

I've just checked the Cast Photo of Atlantis Season 4 on Gateworld and is it me or Carter's new look is really nice! She looks 15 yrs younger! Wow ( I know there is a lot a photoshop involved but...) WOW!
    All good things must come to an end...
    Canada Rule!!!

Originally posted by acce View Post
    I've just checked the Cast Photo of Atlantis Season 4 on Gateworld and is it me or Carter's new look is really nice! She looks 15 yrs younger! Wow ( I know there is a lot a photoshop involved but...) WOW!
    Oh yeah. I totally dig it. Even the pants, which I wasn't a real fan of at first, has kind of grown on me.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Yeah. She looks as you 15 yrs youger. It's a twist to ten years. She can last 5 more years. Twenty more. And I'm hope atlantis will stay up for the same time as Sg1 or even longer!

Originally posted by Über View Post
      Oh yeah. I totally dig it. Even the pants, which I wasn't a real fan of at first, has kind of grown on me.
      Yeah at first with the whole look, I was like "What!?" but now it's cool.

Comment

so you trying to saw amanda loks old

i do like the new look after ten years there had to do something.

Comment

She does look good. I don't think there is really any denying that.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

no doubt

Comment

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c3.../S4-Carter.jpg

OMG! She looking more mature now.

hehe

CJ

Comment

Originally posted by cjp240573 View Post

hehe

CJ
                LOL

Comment

'You've got to be kidding me!!!'?

People are allowed to have different opinions from you, you know. They like her look, why does that affect you? Believe it or not, there are those of us whose opinions differ from yours.

Comment

hehe

CJ

it's because of photoshop. She looks different in SGA
                    Stolen Kosovo
                    sigpic

Comment

I think AT looks wonderful. Very pretty. The trousers/pants are unusual, but I expect it's just for the photo shoot and not for everyday wear!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Maltrancko
                        if u don't like it don't watch it end of story, i'm so sick of lousy comments like this from fans that are so one way... don't give them a chance or anything...
                        ITA...the commentary might just get worse before it gets better. Some of us shouldn't rise to the baiting though; leave the pettyness to the children.

I have to say that I like the uni a lot. Liked it from the get go, but leather works for me; a lot.
                        Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Originally posted by HaHaHeHe
                          OMG!! u have got to be kidding me!!!
                          [etc.]
                          You are, of course, aware that a) the actors don't get to choose what costumes they wear on the show - that's down to wardrobe and the producers etc, and b) the actors have even *less* control over what is done to publicity photos once they've been taken - if the pics have been photoshopped to try and make folks look younger (and they've done this with everyone, not just Amanda, and they did it to an even WORSE extent with the SG1 cast pics last year!) then that's been done by SciFi or by MGM... and not by Amanda!

So lets have a little less of the casting of aspersions and borderline insults to the cast of the show, eh?
                          sigpic

Comment

hehe

CJ

Well don't forget that Atlantis is now set in the future, at least after the movies timeline, maybe two or three years so Carter will be fifty or more, no wonder she looks a little more mature. Plus that pic has been photshopped to death!
                            sigpic

Jack and Daniel...the old married couple.

Comment

Originally posted by flynn1959 View Post
                              Well don't forget that Atlantis is now set in the future, at least after the movies timeline, maybe two or three years so Carter will be fifty or more, no wonder she looks a little more mature. Plus that pic has been photshopped to death!
                              Lol, It's only been a few months in show terms between 'The Tao of Rodney' & 'Adrift' in which she's on it. So it's not set years in the future or anything like that. In 'The Ark of Truth' they take a trip using a Supergate. Therefore arriving at their destination instantly, the mission could last for an hour, a day, a week. She comes back, into 'Continuum' where it's about altenate realities & all the rest. They reset the timeline at the end & there may not be any time lost whatsoever.

She then goes off to Pegasus!

Comment

Working...
                              X