This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A quick way to the couch . . .

So I've found a quick way to get to sleep on the couch . . .

Last night I caught "Family" and of course this sort of reminded me of "Threshold" with the interactions between Teal'c and his wife. So I thought it'd be funny to try and talk like Teal'c to my wife.

"Speak no more of this woman"
    "Silence woman"
    "I will never again look upon you"
    "Do as I say woman"

. . . I've discovered that the couch can be quite comfortable, glad I went with overstuffed leather . . .

Yeah, those are sure fire lines to end up on the couch.

Personally I would never use that towards my future wife, or any woman for that matter.
    Alex :: UE Photographer @ Large
    www.alcsnet.com/urbex-milton/
    2 Cor 4:7

Comment

Well this completely off topic but where the hell is you name form "just the zats" is seems like it should be a quote but I can't think for the life of me from where.
      Last edited by Crazedwraith; 30 September 2004, 09:11 AM.
      sigpic
      Banner By JME2

Comment

Originally posted by Crazedwraith
        Well this completely off topic but where the hell is you name form "just the zats" is seems like it should be a quote but I can't think for the life of me from where.
        "Just the facts ma'am" I've no idea what it's from, but Bruce Willis says something similar to it in Die Hard 2

At least you didn't try any racey "bow before your god" jokes

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c
          "Just the facts ma'am" I've no idea what it's from, but Bruce Willis says something similar to it in Die Hard 2

At least you didn't try any racey "bow before your god" jokes

Just the facts, ma'am - from the original Dragnet

Just the fax, ma'am - bruce willis in DH 2 - at the airport
          Thanks!
          Jordan

my page
          My LJ
          From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

Funny how easy it is to show your age with out knowing it.

Where's the beef?!?!

Since this is supposed to be "G" rated I will have to keep some of my thoughts to myself.

I have done things like that before but my girlfriend is just as big a fan as myself and she comes right back with something of her own. Don't have to worry to much about the couch part since it is my house. lol.

Comment

you need to be more like daniel..just look her intensley in the eyes and say 'there's nothing to forgive' (Secrets). she'd melt.
              Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

I was just playing around with her. I did in fact say, "Bow before your god" which was the last thing I was able to say. She looked at me and asked how fun it would be to rule from the couch. I laughed and told her I was kidding, she looked at me with the eyes that seemed to say, "I'm not" so I put an end to my Stargate speak.

*sigh*

It was fun while it lasted.

And I see where you guys figured out where my name came from. I thought about "The Lone Staffmen" as a parody of "The Lone Gunmen" from X-files but it was suggested that I might be confused with slash authors. *shudder*

Comment

I never saw your name as a mystery. I must be getting old too. If indeed that is the case, I missed the wisdom part! You know..."With age comes..."

My quickest way to the couch is to spend more thatn 4 hours at a time in bed. My back problems have me sleeping on the couch a lot and with winter on the way....OUCH!

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Originally posted by Just the Zat's Ma'am
                    I was just playing around with her. I did in fact say, "Bow before your god" which was the last thing I was able to say. She looked at me and asked how fun it would be to rule from the couch. I laughed and told her I was kidding, she looked at me with the eyes that seemed to say, "I'm not" so I put an end to my Stargate speak.

*sigh*

It was fun while it lasted.

And I see where you guys figured out where my name came from. I thought about "The Lone Staffmen" as a parody of "The Lone Gunmen" from X-files but it was suggested that I might be confused with slash authors. *shudder*
                    LOL, and she's HOW many months pregnant?? Gotta be 8 1/2 by now! Two big thumbs up and a cheer for your wife!

That'll learn ya

Comment

Everyone knows that on Chulak Teal'c use to be quite the ladies man before he got married.

Who is the man is always getting all the women, Teal'c. You damn right!
                      Sing this to the music of the song Shaft.

Comment

Originally posted by rmbeast
                        Everyone knows that on Chulak Teal'c use to be quite the ladies man before he got married.

Who is the man is always getting all the women, Teal'c. You damn right!
                        Sing this to the music of the song Shaft.
                        it's funny...all the way through affinity i was thinking 'teal'c's become shaft'.

either that or it was a marvel secret origins comic. hmmm.what super hero woudl teal'c be?
                        Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                          it's funny...all the way through affinity i was thinking 'teal'c's become shaft'.

either that or it was a marvel secret origins comic. hmmm.what super hero woudl teal'c be?

More of a Marvel 'What If.....' comic.....

what if Teal'c had......gone into law enforcement on Earth after saving SG1....
                          Thanks!
                          Jordan

my page
                          My LJ
                          From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

I don't have a couch..
                            Poor me !
                            sigpic

SGU Continued....

Comment

Does that mean you wound up on the floor?
                              I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Working...
                              X