X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

London Film and Comic Con (LFCC)

http://www.londonfilmandcomiccon.com/

I'm just going there to meet Tom Baker and Torri Higginson.

I may stop by the area with Patrick Stewart, Hayden Panitierre or Robert Englund but thats not a guarantee.

Will I be seeing any of you 'GateWorld-ers' there too? It would be awesome to meet you other 'Who-Heads' from this section.
    Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

From what I can understand Gareth David-Lloyd (Ianto from Torchwood) is going to be there too, Don't Quote me on that tho

Comment

I wont actually be going until Sunday because I have to work Saturday. Before I go to work on Saturday afternoon I'll go to Argos and get a digital camera. When I go to the event, I'll try and get as many photos as I can. Any requests?

Im not sure which guests will be there on Sunday but I hope Tom and Torri are.
      Last edited by Billz; 31 August 2007, 01:51 PM.

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Comment

Again don't quote me on this but I've heard rumours that Torri's pulled out

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
          Again don't quote me on this but I've heard rumours that Torri's pulled out
          I hope not.

EDIT: Just checked the site. Torri has pulled out and Tom is only appearing today. Damn. Robert Englund, Patrick Stewart and Andee Frizzell (Wraith Queen, Atlantis Pilot Episode) will still be there Sunday so thats still something.

Comment

at least it's worth going for

Comment

My friends going. *is jealous* Im hoping she might get me Tori Higginsons sig...
              Tappity-tap. Tappity-tap.
              LOVE HIM-> DT
              ~Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team~

Comment

Not going to happen, Torri's pulled out (Said the Actress to the Bishop )

Comment

Yea just read it. Darn. So has Bill Nighy. No fair, the American cons are way better than ours...
                  Tappity-tap. Tappity-tap.
                  LOVE HIM-> DT
                  ~Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team~

Comment

I don't know, from what I've heard the Glasgow Con was a blast

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                      Not going to happen, Torri's pulled out (Said the Actress to the Bishop )
                      Hey! My surname! You scored some rep.

Comment

Thanks, I say it so often to double entendres it's second nature

Comment

I went. Gareth David Lloyd was there, and very dishy - though rather casual, not besuited, so he didn't look like Ianto.

I wanted to tell him how much I liked his line about the bananas, but I couldn't remember it terribly well so I just said that I liked what Ianto said about bananas in the supermarket, and he looked blank for a bit, then got what I meant and said the line for me (which to my shame I still can't remember) ... well, I think it was nice of him.

Patrick Stewart was pleasant but rushed. I wasn't terribly interested in anyone else, but it was a popular event, and quite crowded, especially where the Heroes actors werre.

Madeleine

Comment

Firefly said Gareth David-Lloyd was nice when she met him last weekend, there's always room for another at the Ianto Jones/Gareth David-Lloyd thread

Comment

I didnt get to go in the end. I ended up being really busy today.

Comment

Working...
                              X