This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SG-1 Music Tracks...

So Amazon.com only lists 2 SG-1 soundtracks (Original 1997 Soundtrack from when they were with Showtime, and the "Best of SG-1" soundtrack from the later seasons as well)...

Does anyone know what song they use whenever Sg-1 encounters our advanced allies? Specifically the Asgard and the Ancients? There's always an egyptian theme that plays... halp?

If it's not on the best of SG-1 CD then maybe you could try and find it on the internet? There are so many different themes for different situations but they aren't on the disc probably because they're too short.

Comment

The best of SG1 soundtrack only contains music from the first season. The only real music you'd get from it in relation to advanced species is the music from 'Thor's Hammer' and 'The Nox' and even then it's going to be fairly limited to three or so specific songs from those episodes rather than stuff that was created later during the show.

I had read that Joel Goldsmith was planning more SG1 music, so it's possible the music you'd want would be released at a later date, because other than that you'd be stuck to audio rips which wouldn't be desired.

However, try his official site has you may get samples and such from it. He's got the Ascension music available which sounds great.

http://www.freeclyde.com/bytes/sg1/02/sg1_02.html

sigpic

Comment

There are only two CD's out featuring music from SG-1. The first soundtrack is simply titled Stargate SG-1, it features music from "Children of the Gods," the series premiere. The second CD is titled The Best of Stargate SG-1 Season 1 and features music from the following episodes: "The Enemy Within" / "Cold Lazarus" / "Emancipation" / "Torment of Tantalus" / "Thor's Hammer" / "The Nox" / "Hathor" / "Tim Man" / "Within the Serpent's Grasp." Each episode has one track's worth of music varying from 3 to 10 minutes in length. Both CD's contain the show's main theme and closing-credits theme.

Comment

You chaps are fantastic.

Comment

Even me?
            I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
            Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Yes, even you.

Comment

Working...
              X