This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GW D&D Table

(Due to a lack of response- I'm moving it here.)

[[Ok kids, I think we need one, bring your own doritos+pepsi...
    I will DM, if you need a roll ask me.. I have my d6, d8, d10, d16 and my d20.
    Please use square brackets for OOC, Italics for actions, and quotes for speech. Don't worry about character stuff, it will all be roll based. Just have fun!]]

Scenario

The room is very dark, lit only by old torches. You hear a loud clash!
    You spin around in a hasty attempt to see what happened. The object that had dropped appears to be an ancient urn, It looks very old, and therefore very valuable, you could probably fence it to a local merchant or archaeologist. You would then be a very wealthy person, choices are yours...

I look to see what the hell it fell off of and what caused it to fall.
    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Comment

Did I do something wrong? How's this I make a spot check to see what caused the urn to fall.

Btw where did you get a d16?
        All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Working...
        X