This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The New Poll

Why is Vala not an option in the new poll?

Originally posted by PetMonster View Post
    Yeah......was wondering the same thing. I'm not voting this time, cause she'd have gotten my vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
      Yeah......was wondering the same thing. I'm not voting this time, cause she'd have gotten my vote.

Me too, I just cant choose if not Vala.

Comment

teal'c and ronon very simple

Comment

Guys, this is totally my bad. I was quickly switching the poll while packing, before jumping on an airplane to fly across the country for a week and a half. I missed Vala because I'm a dope and didn't think it through Season Ten.

I'm still on the road, but will change the poll again as soon as I get home at the end of the week.
          GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
          The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
          Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Originally posted by Darren View Post
            Guys, this is totally my bad. I was quickly switching the poll while packing, before jumping on an airplane to fly across the country for a week and a half. I missed Vala because I'm a dope and didn't think it through Season Ten.

I'm still on the road, but will change the poll again as soon as I get home at the end of the week.
            teal'c is still going to be winning my a million votes

Comment

Yep Teal'c rocks!! Definitely my fav! I didn't even notice Vala wasn't there. Even if she was, I think she'd be at the bottom of my list, unfortunately. Mainly because TPTB have come up with absolutely fantastic alien characters over both the series' and Vala was far from their best even if she was good.

My list:

Teal'c
              Ronan
              Jonas
              Teyla
              Vala

(Credit to RepliCartertje for the beautiful sig and to Mala for smilies.)

Comment

wtf, not good enough.

you're fired

Comment

No problem!

Comment

Its gonna be too late now though. She is too far behind. A lot of ppl have already voted.

Comment

good Q.:

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB View Post
                        good Q.:
                        If you'd taken the time to read through the thread, you would see that Darren has already answered the question...

sigpic

Comment

Its gonna be too late now though. She is too far behind. A lot of ppl have already voted.
                          well like in years past darren will reset the poll and start over

Comment

I've replaced the poll with a new, Vala-centered poll. Apologies again for the oversight!
                            GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
                            The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
                            Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

I've replaced the poll with a new, Vala-centered poll. Apologies again for the oversight!

Comment

Working...
                              X