X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TV.com Premier Polls

Contains spoilers from season six.

http://www.tv.com/special_feature/pr...lle/index.html

People rate what they like and didn't like of the cliff hangers.
    I love how the large majority (and myself) LIKED that Lana died. And the majority (including myself) disliked how Chloe died saving Lois with her... tears?
    Ah, and I disagreed with the majority on the part of Bizarro. We all know deep down that the execution on that sucked.
    Last edited by squeakytoad; 31 August 2007, 03:28 AM.

for gods sake put spoilers on or at least write it in the title!! *kills squeakytoad*
    Spoiler:
    Disclaimer:
    I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
    Quotes!
    - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
    - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
    - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
    sigpic

Comment

:lol I didn't even know they are going to kill Chloe again?

Lana basically is the the best point about watching Smallville...

She is soooo superfine....

And yeah I know the spoilers.....about Lana/Kristin already....
      Actor:"A zombie has no will of his own. You see them sometimes, walking around blindly with dead eyes. Following orders." Not knowing what they do, not caring."Bob Hope :" You mean like Democrats?"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWpU8...elated&search=Bob Hope in the movie ghostbreakers.

Comment

i'll take lois over lana any day
        "Let the wise listen and add to their learning, and let the discerning get guidance"

Proverbs 1:5

-Mike

Comment

but what makes a good cliffhanger...? is it the tension, or the plot? I was not pleased with season 6's cliffie - kind of felt same old, same old, but with lame tears.

Comment

This is all spoilers for anyone who hasn't see the end of season 6.

Spoiler:
            Well with Lana gone, I'm hoping Lex will become more a super villain and not just a spoiled brat rebelling against his overbearing father. And now that there is finally true super villain, with Bizarro, who can pretty much match Clark's abilities in every way, the show should get really interesting. I can't wait to see flame breath and ice vision.
            Though Bizarro's introduction was a bit lame, I'm guessing it would of been slightly difficult to explain a cubed earth in a parallel dimension on Smallville. And just were are they going to find Blue K to beat him with.
            http://panzor.deviantart.com/ - deviantART: panzor

Comment

Season 6 is last years news. If you haven't seen it go buy the DVD and leave the spoiler tags out. Thats like a guy who has only seen season one and says "Who is lois! Use spoiler tags!!!!" GAFL!

Comment

Originally posted by GateMan2000 View Post
                Season 6 is last years news. If you haven't seen it go buy the DVD and leave the spoiler tags out. Thats like a guy who has only seen season one and says "Who is lois! Use spoiler tags!!!!" GAFL!
                Well, yeah. But I'm going to put in spoilers anyway. Some people live in areas that don't get Smallville (on TV or DVD) until a year after. I think a year is the general rule for spoilers. Spoilers from season five would be fine, but you should probably warn for season six.

Originally posted by AvatarIII View Post
                for gods sake put spoilers on or at least write it in the title!! *kills squeakytoad*
                While not required as this is old news, I'll put them there anyway.

Comment

Working...
                X