Favorite Farscape Quotes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok my quotes of the day are from non humanoid looking friends

Rygel: "Of all the lesser species, I admit I've grown to like yours the best."

Pilot: I don't get out much so I read. (Which is such a simple line but implications in coming from Pilot are hilarious )

Rygel: "I'm Rygel the 16th, Dominar to over 600 billion people. I don't need to talk to you!"
    sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Good one's /\/\/\/\ Her are some more Rygel and Crichton qotes...

Rygel: 'I like my wives pregnant, and my ships cold to the touch. That way my feet stay warm, and my slumber is uninterrupted.' - Rhapsody in Blue

Rygel: 'Every time I think that there's more to you than a pair of pushed-up loomas in a corset, you disappoint me' - Liars, Guns and Money - With Friends Like These

Rygel: 'I'm nobody's puppet! - A Clockwork Nebari

Crichton: 'God-like aliens - man, do I hate god-like aliens. I'll trade a critter for a god-like alien any day.' - Meltdown

Crichton: 'It's a Jerry Springer kind of family. But for what it's worth, Zhaan, you are family.' - Family Ties

Comment

mine are:

Braca: You're the reinforcements?
        Crichton: No, we're the band. Looks like Kiss was your opening act.
        D'Argo: Frell, I'm in the wrong band.

Noranti: Who's Stark?
        Rygel: Another lunatic with the wrong number of eyes

Crichton: That's my underwear.
        Aeryn: (points to tag)What does this say?
        Crichton: Calvin.
        Aeryn: Well, they're not yours. <<<<< i made a vid to pantless ben browder its pretty funny

Comment

Some D'Argo quotes tonight

D’Argo: "If I am to die on this asteroid I’d rather it be sooner than later. Besides, if I die you can eat me."
          Aeryn: "You don’t look ripe to me."

D’Argo: "As John once said I would rather go down on a swing!"
          Crichton: "Swinging...you wana go down swinging."
          D’Argo: "Swinging."

Chiana, "Our parasite problems are solved!"
          Aeryn, "Rygel has decided to leave us then, has he?"
          D'Argo, "Not likely."
          sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

Comment

Originally posted by Samvalasam View Post
            Crichton: That's my underwear.
            Aeryn: (points to tag)What does this say?
            Crichton: Calvin.
            Aeryn: Well, they're not yours. <<<<< i made a vid to pantless ben browder its pretty funny
            I've seen that vid, very very good

John (to Chiana): "I thought you were Jr. Miss Chick of the Universe."

Comment

^^ I like that quote from Zhaan also. And the delivery was just "spot-on"!!

Aeryn: Jirl Power

John: Girl ... Girl Power! Will you quit speaking English!!

Comment

"JUST SHOOT THE GUN YA BLUE ASSED *****!!!"

Always laugh at that one.

At the end of ep 1, "Remember those rattlers in the stomach we talked about...well I've got 'em now." Boy does that set the tone for things to come.

I enjoy all of John's Earth pop-culture references, finding himself so far away, he grasps at anything that reminds him of home, such a human thing to do, probably what most of us would do in a similar situation.

Bill K

Comment

Originally posted by Bill K View Post
                  At the end of ep 1, "Remember those rattlers in the stomach we talked about...well I've got 'em now." Boy does that set the tone for things to come.
                  That goes through my mind every time I hear that line. Gives me the rattlers, too.
                  sigpic
                  "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
                  Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Cartoon Crichton from Revenging Angel "pilot was right, you were wrong. pilot was right, you were wrong"

not a very deep quote, but i love it coz i randomly say that line sometimes, and yesterday my sister said it and she doesn't even watch the show

hi!
                    "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
                    "what?"
                    *throat punch*
                    My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
                    LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

(Rygel talking to Zhaan)
                      Rygel: 'You honestly believe I could find you appealing? I mean, you're so, so, blue!' - DNA Mad Scientist

(Zhann talking to Crichton)
                      Zhaan: 'I am unimpressed by your masculine memories.' - Rhapsody in Blue

D'Argo: 'Fear accompanies the possibility of death. Calm shepherds its certainty. Crichton 'I love hanging with you, man.' - Family Ties

Comment

Aeryn: "I say we Starburst out of here and try our luck somewhere else, Crichton!"
                        Crichton: "Aeryn, we are out of supplies. We are going to become the Donner party of the Uncharted Territories if we don't get some food soon!"

Crichton: You'll be happy to know we have a plan.
                        Chiana: I'll be happy to know if it works.

And one of my favs
                        Crichton, "Oh don't stop now Scorpy. Roll me over and baste the other side."
                        sigpic

Comment

A few quotes from one of the most quotable characters in all of scifi.

Crichton: 'It's a Jerry Springer kind of family. But for what it's worth, Zhaan, you are family.' - Family Ties

Crichton: 'Maldis! C'mon you old bas**rd, show your ugly face. Haven't you read the super villain's handbook? This is where you're supposed to twirl your mustache and gloat.' - Picture If You Will

Crichton: 'Aeryn, what the hell is wrong with you? You are the pin up girl for frontal assault.' - Taking the Stone
                          the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
                          Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Aeryn: (to mrCasanovaguy) - It's not you, it's me. I just don't like you. - Look at the Princess Trilogy

Aeryn: (again to mrCasanovaguy) I know, it hurts, you want it to not hurt? Well next time hold on to the FRELLING WALL! (slightly paraphrased since it's been a while since I've seen the eps) - Look at the Princess Trilogy

(no I don't remember the exact eps from that trilogy those came from sorry. sue me. )
                            sigpic
                            I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post

(no I don't remember the exact eps from that trilogy those came from sorry. sue me. )
                              ah, but they were such great eps

from Terra Firma
                              Aeryn: Well. Merry Frelling Christmas.
                              Crichton: Amen.

and this quote brings me to tears everytime i hear him say it, from We're So Screwed (3): La Bomba

Crichton: Hi... Honey. Huh. Guess what I did at work today? I wore a bomb. A nuclear bomb in a field of flowers. I could get lucky. Tomorrow I could have a bigger bomb. I could kill... more people. Maybe they'll be innocent people. Children... maybe.
                              "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
                              "what?"
                              *throat punch*
                              My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
                              LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
                                Aeryn: (to mrCasanovaguy) - It's not you, it's me. I just don't like you. - Look at the Princess Trilogy

Aeryn: (again to mrCasanovaguy) I know, it hurts, you want it to not hurt? Well next time hold on to the FRELLING WALL! (slightly paraphrased since it's been a while since I've seen the eps) - Look at the Princess Trilogy

I just loved how Aeryn had to deal with mrCasanovaguy!! And he played the part so well!!!

Actually, I think those were the final of the three in the trilogy.

Comment

Working...
                                X