X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Robert Picardo interview on Stargate and Star Trek

Link to interview

Excerpts:

The thing I have noticed the most about working on Stargate is their set seems to be a little more relaxed than ours. Their producers come down to the set more often and they are not off in an ivory tower the way the producers on Voyager were. We didn't see them as often as they were on the other side of the lot from the soundstage. I think there is a kind of a mellower, more relaxed feeling working on Stargate. This is not to say I didn't have a wonderful time working on Star Trek but I just wouldn't call it a mellow experience!
    There was one day when we were shooting the episode "The Scourge" - my character is yelling at Carter, and in the middle of reaming her out the line was: "I'm going to report you to Stargate Command!" and of course I said "I'm going to report you to Star Trek Command" Then all 120 people on the soundstage burst into laughter as I turned beat red. I suppose that was an error that had to be made at least once, and it struck me as odd that I didn't say Starfleet Command I said Star Trek which was obviously a phrase we weren't supposed to be uttered on screen.
    Last edited by SGFerrit; 23 August 2007, 08:23 AM.

Thanks for the link.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
    X