X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi starkate and welcome!!

Yep, this is a great place to start

Comment

I read an interview BB did where he said that he has written 2 Farscape episodes and sold a screen script. I am not clear if he meant the script was the Farscapes he has written or not. He also said he was in hopes to see it move forward now that the writers strike is over. Has anyone heard anything else about this? I am so excited to know that he has written an episode. I would like to think that this means he will be in the webisodes.

Comment

The two projects I've heard him involved in are "Going Homer" and "Black Mountain". Not sure if one of these is the script he sold.

"Going Homer" is a 6 hr mini-series for Sci-Fi channel. It shows up on the imdb website, but you have to register (and pay, I think) to get the details. It does say "2008", so guess that's going to be Sci-Fi's December mini (Yippeee!)

I'm not sure about "Black Mountain", the name may have changed or it just may be still in the works, as Googling it doesn't show up anything. I hope it hasn't fallen through, as it sounded interesting. It was sort of a mystery/suspense/thriller.

The ScapeCast podcasts are a great source for information http://www.scapecast.org/ Episodes 20 and 36 are BB interviews.

Comment

Originally posted by Jades View Post
          I think this pic is pretty positive.

That picture is very positive!!!

Sig by me

Comment

Working...
          X