Aeryn Sun/Claudia Black Wow Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aeryn Sun/Claudia Black Wow Thread

Aeryn Sun/Claudia Black Wow Thread (All positive)

*does a little dance* Whoo!
    Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

I love Aeryn Sun she's a cool character
      sigpic
      My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
      poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Claudia Black is such a great actor...you can just feel everything, especially in eps like The Choice. Beautiful and heartbreaking...

Comment

I've loved Aeryn Sun since the ad on telly caught my eye and I had no clue who she was. I just thought, COOL a kick ass chick on telly, FINALLY!

Claudia is one of my favorite actresses because she has the ability (as do most of my favorite actresses) to say so much with out uttering a word. It's all in her facial expressions.

My favorite Claudia eps are(in order of favoriteness):

The Way We Weren't
          DNA Mad Scientist
          The Choice
          sigpic
          I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

^^ What SunKrux said!

On the other hand, I also like how she portrayed other "versions" of Aeryn ... in John Quixote she was the Southern Belle/Princess and in Won't Get Fooled Again she was Dr. Peabody. Shows her versatility and range as an actress.

I can't believe she doesn't get more acting roles!!

BTW - heard in a commentary about Claudia's acting in John Quixote (didn't Ben write this one?) where he pretty much told her to improvise her parts and lines in the palace scenes and gave her free reign to do whatever she wanted. I'd say she did a pretty good job improvising!

Comment

Aeryn Sun! There's nothing sexier than a woman who can kick a**, with or without the gun. PK Wars was a great showcase for the character. I can't wait for the webisodes!
              sigpic

Comment

Pic spam!

Here are some of my fav shots of Claudia as Aeryn and as herself.

Please do NOT hotlink images if you take them. Feel free to save to your personal computer/photo hosting site.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BerrySciFi View Post
                  Aeryn Sun! There's nothing sexier than a woman who can kick a**, with or without the gun. PK Wars was a great showcase for the character. I can't wait for the webisodes!
                  I just hope that CB and BB are a part of the webisodes. IMO, them being a part of this internet venture would certainly increase the chances they will be received well by fans. That way, maybe, just maybe, we could see Farscape return to TV where it belongs.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                    I just hope that CB and BB are a part of the webisodes. IMO, them being a part of this internet venture would certainly increase the chances they will be received well by fans. That way, maybe, just maybe, we could see Farscape return to TV where it belongs.
                    It would be nice if they could be part of it - from what I've read in various places, Ben is already on board so to speak and from Claudia's Scapecast interview, she has not been approached about the webseries yet.

However, if they don't get them, I'll still give it a chance since to me FS has ALWAYS been an ensemble show (yes I know it was about John's journey and all that jazz) and hopefully they'll bring in ALL the cast if they can. If not, hopefully they'll explore some of the other species brought up in FS's original run.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
                      However, if they don't get them, I'll still give it a chance since to me FS has ALWAYS been an ensemble show (yes I know it was about John's journey and all that jazz) and hopefully they'll bring in ALL the cast if they can. If not, hopefully they'll explore some of the other species brought up in FS's original run.
                      Oh, believe me, I'll give it a chance no matter what. It just would be nice if some of the original cast was on-board (at least for awhile).
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Aeryn is the coolest character ever. at the beginning it seemed as if there was no emotion but i saw plenty. the character grew and grew. Claudia Black...Thank God you're an aussie is all i can say.

Comment

Originally posted by AnnaBee View Post
                          Claudia Black is such a great actor...you can just feel everything, especially in eps like The Choice. Beautiful and heartbreaking...
                          ITA ... Claudia has this amazing ability to emote. It's great too because she doesn't have to be the main focus of a story/scene to contribute sooo much because of her ability.

And I love the journey she takes Aeryn on. The ups and downs, Aeryn's transformation is intense, to say the least, and CB does an amazing job revealing all of the ups, downs and in betweens of that journey. While all the time remaining the strong kick-butt chick on the show. Which is great!

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
                          "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

Personally, I truly believe that Claudia Black was the only actress who could have done what she did with the character of Aeryn Sun. I just can't imagine anyone else being able to pull it off as believably as she did.
                            sigpic
                            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                              Personally, I truly believe that Claudia Black was the only actress who could have done what she did with the character of Aeryn Sun. I just can't imagine anyone else being able to pull it off as believably as she did.
                              Oddly enough, she was not their first choice. They originally wanted to go with some "american" type actress. Claudia did the readings (to help out) with Ben and they clicked so well she got the job.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X