Sig by (x)

Comment

sigpic
        Sig by (x)

Comment

sigpic
          Sig by (x)

Comment

Great pics! It's been so long since I've watched Farscape...so maybe it's time again for a rewatch.
            Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

sigpic
              Sig by (x)

Comment

sigpic
                Sig by (x)

Comment

End scene from "Perfect Murder"

Comment

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Haha! This is why this show was great - The puppeteers (or maybe the director) made sure Rigel felt "real" because even though he's not a part of the focus of the scene, he's still "acting" and looking at Aeryn's Calvin Kleins.
                        sigpicRamonaThePest (you know, Henry Huggins' friend)

Comment

Rigel always felt real to me. Loved him for all his supercilious arrogance.
                          sigpic

Comment

I think the first episode, I was skeptical of a puppet having such a large role. I am an original Trekkie so I was used to most of my aliens appearing humanoid for the most part. But hats off to the Farscape puppeteers. Plus, there's nothing cute about Rigel. He is a disgusting old man of a monarch.

Comment

Oh, I'm a Trekkie too. I grew up on reruns of TOS. But I really like the whole breaking free of the humanoid mould. It added a fantastical element to the show that I loved.

I also love the Trek books that have less humanoid characters "guest starring" in them. Read several of those.
                              sigpic

Comment

I was 8 years old during the original run and I watched it going "ewwww" everytime Kirk kissed a woman and her true form would be revealed later. lol

I must admit that I've only read a couple of the older TOS books and both were Spock centered (I liked Mr. Spock back when everyone else was still focused on how cool Kirk was). I think the title of one was "Yesterday's Son" which picks up with the premise of - what if the woman Spock left behind on the frozen planet from The Library had his child? And I can't remember the other one which was more recent about Spock marrying the half Vulcan-Romulan girl, whose name I can't think of right now and probably couldn't spell anyway.

Back to Farscape puppets - the only one that I still can't get behind is the character with the 3 can openers hanging off one side of his face. Although, now that I think about it -that wasn't a puppet. I almost wish it was so I can excuse it. What were they thinking? lol (Episode was seasone one's last and named "Bone", I think.

Also, it took me many, many, many... many many rewatches to accept Dargo's face/nose.

Comment

Working...
                                X