John/Aeryn Ship, pics, fics and discussion, spoilers for all seasons plus PKW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Artie View Post
    Hi! I'm new too and only in mid season three. It's so much fun, and if you like that sweet little moment OMG Green Eyed Monster! You have so much fun coming up.
    Green Eyed Monster is almost a season away

Comment

Originally posted by Arklight View Post
      Green Eyed Monster is almost a season away
      Won't take that long to get there unless you watch an episode a month! ;p
      Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Ikorni View Post
        Won't take that long to get there unless you watch an episode a month! ;p
        Haha no I'm watching 2 or 3 a day hehe.

Too bad I'm a couple of years late to the party..

Comment

And after that you get Meltdown... *drool*
          sigpic

Comment

... and it's never late to come to this party. I only did it a year ago. Better late than even later
            sigpic

Comment

I find myself having very mixed feelings when it comes to the twinned episodes.....
              Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Fortunately, you should be close to Die Me, Dichotomy(*long snickering), my personal fav.
                "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

So I checked Claudia's imdb page cus I know she and Ben are in Stargate SG-1 too. Are they a couple there? And IMDB lists her as Vala/Aeryn. How is that?

Comment

Nope, not a couple. In fact, they were deliberately kept apart! Vala's reputedly got a thing for Daniel so they kind of played the ship up a bit.
                    Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Arklight View Post
                      So I checked Claudia's imdb page cus I know she and Ben are in Stargate SG-1 too. Are they a couple there? And IMDB lists her as Vala/Aeryn. How is that?
                      Yeah, not a couple, though I always shipped Cam/Vala! Vala is a very different type, the trickster rather than the soldier, and so the dynamic is different but I think the chemistry is there. This is one of my Cam/Vala stories if you're interested: http://artaxastra.livejournal.com/361592.html
                      sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

Oh I think I read your story before! Was it also posted on AO3? I loved it, a very very different take on Vala!
                        Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Ikorni View Post
                                Oh I think I read your story before! Was it also posted on AO3? I loved it, a very very different take on Vala!
                                Yes, that's the story! I'm glad you liked it. I love sneaky!Cam. Somehow having to practice kissing him sixteen times did make an impression!
                                sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

Working...
                                X