*waves arms* Awesomeness!!!

Comment

Originally posted by farscapegatter View Post
            *waves arms* Awesomeness!!!
            thanx
            it's a capture from beginning credits,
            think the 2nd season

Comment

Doing a rewatch of Farscape and loving the John/Aeryn ship. Season 1 had some budding fealings and a few sensual moments created from extreme circumstances but S1E2 we actually see John holding Aeryn, fun to watch the progression.
              sigpic

Comment

"The Locket" from season 2 was a really good one, at the end when John opened the locket and saw himself, remembering Aeryn saying it was the only true love of her life...quite a sweet moment.
                sigpic

Comment

S2 E13 "Look at the Princess III"

At the end Aeryn goes to John, puts the compatibility test on his tongue, they kiss and she turns to walk away...revealing a smile, John smiles/smirks too!

S2 E19 ""Liars, Guns and Money Part I: A Not So Simple Plan"

I'm tracking good Ship moments during my re-watch. While John thinks his brain may explode and/or he may be captured and die he tells Aeryn

John says "I have to tell you how I feel"
                  Aeryn responds (not in a rude way) "No you don't"

At the end of the episode, John says to Aeryn
                  John says "I meant what I said, or what I didn't say"
                  Aeryn pulls his head to her chest responding "I know"
                  Last edited by Spimman; 29 June 2010, 04:57 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

S2 Final Episode - "Die Me, Dichotomy"

Aeryn & John exchange vows of love for each other...can't wait for a reunion, they just can't seem to get the timing right!
                    sigpic

Comment

My solo documentation of farscape Shipper moments continues with the best one to date.

S3 E01 - "Season of Death"

(cut to the maintenance bay where John stands, staring at one of the cryopods they brought back with them. Aeryn enters and walks over to the other one. She and John stand there, their backs to each other, each contemplating a cryopod)

John: (flatly) Finished making your rounds?

Aeryn: Mm-hm. (there's a long pause, she says in a husky voice) I shouldn't be here.

John: (his voice is husky too) This is exactly where you should be. (short pause) I love you.

Aeryn: I love you too. (he turns and walks over to her, laying his hand on her neck. He turns her face towards him and they kiss. The kiss becomes a passionate embrace and they sink to their knees, caught up in the intensity of the moment - but Aeryn breaks it off and pushes him back from her)

-------------------------------------

The way they finally said it to each other with no mind games, nobody about to die, just admitting it to each other like that. So matter of fact, so dry, I thought it was really great! I wish I could find a video clip of just that to post, but I can't!
                      sigpic

Comment

S3 E08 "Green Eyed Monster"

John confirms he saw the video of Crais and Aeryn being intimate.

John: (his words are rushed) Aeryn - I'm not your boyfriend, I'm not your husband, I'm not your anything. You can do what you want. (he picks up the vidchip and tosses it away like a disagreeable piece of trash that he doesn't want on his bed)

Aeryn: It's not real. You know that don't you? The - um - the last part. Talyn - altered the image. (John stops his writing and looks up , but not at her. He looks tired) I never - recreated with Crais. (he makes no response, unable to let go so easily of the resentment. As for Aeryn, she also can't let go of her need to dismiss others) Not that it should matter.

John: (quietly, still not looking at her) It does.

Aeryn: It never did before. See, uh - I had this life. I liked it! it had rules - I followed the rules - and that made everything right. (resentfully) And then you come along and you frell everything up. (she struggles to find the words) S-strange human, - with - arrogance, stubbornness...

John: Dumb.

Aeryn: Let me finish. You saw the recording - and you didn't say a word. You are like a plague, John Crichton. And you have ruined my life. (that analogy compels him to look at her) And yet I just - (she throws up her hands in disbelief at herself) - keep coming back. (there's another long silence as he watches her and she stares at her knees before she says in a husky voice) You can talk now.

John: Let me show you something. (he crawls back into his bunk, which is situated so the head of it is at the portal looking out into space) Come here, I'm not gonna bite. (she hesitates, and then crawls in after him. They lay on their bellies, propped on their elbows, looking at the stars out the portal and John unfolds a roll of rough paper) This is a star chart. These are the names I give the stars.

Aeryn: They've already got names.

John: Yeah, I know, but Mintaka 3 sounds boring to me. Anyway - (he points to marks on his map) - that's Hughie, Louie, and Dewey. You see that one? (he taps another notation on his chart) That's that star right there - (he points out the port at the actual star, a pulsing point of light bigger than all the others) The bright one. That's my point of reference - my guide - and it always becomes the center of my chart. I always name it Aeryn.

Aeryn: You say it's your guide?

John: (softly) It's my one constant. Would you like to name some stars?

Aeryn: There's a lot of them.

John: And we could take our time.

They lean towards each other and their lips meet at the spot where the reflection of the pulsating star reflects on the portal. The scene slowly fades to just the star, winking within its cartoon constellation.
                        sigpic

Comment

Oh, you're making me want to hurry up and see these episodes! I'm still in the middle of S1!
                          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Caren Jackson View Post
                            For a giggle:

Ok, just skimmed through the thread and am so very curious. What episode are these from? I'd love to know what to look forward to.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                              Ok, just skimmed through the thread and am so very curious. What episode are these from? I'd love to know what to look forward to.
                              Revenging Angel (Season 3)
                              sigpic

Comment

Thanks!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X