John/Aeryn Ship, pics, fics and discussion, spoilers for all seasons plus PKW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Toomi View Post
    STEF!!! Any chance I can use this one? It's awesome!!!!
    Sure As you can see, I already have my J/A banner.

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Yay!

One of my favourite moments... the kiss test.
      Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

I definately think it was planned, but for the sake of arguement, even if it wasn't you can't deny that chemistry and the minute Ben and Claud stepped into the room together everyone had to have fallen on the floor LOLOL. They are just so much purty!!!!

Spoiler:

HEIDI

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Comment

OH, forgot to mention....I LOVE THIS THREAD!!!!

HEIDI

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CarterONeill View Post
              OH, forgot to mention....I LOVE THIS THREAD!!!!

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f1...eatestlove.jpg
              That's cool!
              sigpic

Comment

glad ya'll are likin it... i'll be postin up soem of my wps as well
                sigpic

Comment

some of my wps... enjoy

Spoiler:

clicky

sigpic

Comment

YES!
                    So glad there's a J/A board finally.
                    Renny Roo, the Keeper Of the Fruitcakes

sigpic
                    Sig by Odakota_Rose

Comment

Originally posted by Toomi View Post
                      Here's a question that I've been thinking on for a while... In spoilers coz of PKW's along with the series.

Spoiler:
                      Do you think that TPTB planned for the J/A relationship? In the premiere John was taken aback by Aeryn and the ship showed up many many times in the first season. In there were others too, Gilina springs to mind. Did TPTB think about having her as John's love interest but after the spectacular way CB and BB played their characters, changed their minds? Many shows have implied ship but few play it out as thoroughly as Farscape did.

Well, I'll have to rock the boat and say "no" - re the J/A relationship. But bear with me here ...

I seem to recall from one of the earlier commentaries that featured BB and CB that they were talking about this. [I'm guess either Premier or I, ET (now I'll have to go rent the DVD from Netflix again just to watch the commentaries)]

They made the comment that TPTB did now want to throw them together but that BB and CB were all for getting the two characters together. Hence, whenever they would both fall in whatever scene they were shooting, the actors made sure they fell on top of each other, even when it was written she went that way and he went the other way.

Claudia even commented about the opening for FS (where Aeryn cuts her eyes to John and sort of does a double-take) and comments that she was surprised they kept that shot in there.

All I can think of is that I must have dreamed it or misinterpreted what they were hearing or SOMETHING, because I can't seem to find anybody else who even remembers this.

Of course after filming the first two shows, TPTB may have threw up their hands in disgust and said "Fine, have it your way" and from then on it was the J/A ship.

I don't know anymore ... like I said, I'll have to rent the DVD again (it's the old ADV DVD's) and watch the commentary again. But I have two DVD's left to finish S2 and then get to start on S3 which I still haven't seen very many episodes of, so it may be a little while

Comment

This is my favor John/Aeryn pic. It came as a between screen shot pic so it may be one of a kind pic.

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                          Alright all ye shippers, we need our John/Aeryn thread up..., please keep this pro ship only, no bashing of the ship, Ben or Claudia.

Wallpapers, fics, and pics are welcome as well...

let's show our creativity.

to start off fav moment between the two, and to be safe, put it behind the spoiler cut just in case we get new scapers in who are curious, we don't want to spoil the fun for them.

On another note ... THANKS for the thread ... and thanks to all for putting your pictures in spoiler cuts also, makes using dial-up at home a lot easier!

Favorite moment ... S2, The Locket

Spoiler:
                          John had already been teasing Aeryn about whose picture was in the locket, and she said it was her "one true love". Then his reaction when he finally looks in the locket, when it's already too late, and sees his own picture.

Comment

you're welcome
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MFA View Post
                              Spoiler:
                              Well, I'll have to rock the boat and say "no" - re the J/A relationship. But bear with me here ...

I seem to recall from one of the earlier commentaries that featured BB and CB that they were talking about this. [I'm guess either Premier or I, ET (now I'll have to go rent the DVD from Netflix again just to watch the commentaries)]

They made the comment that TPTB did now want to throw them together but that BB and CB were all for getting the two characters together. Hence, whenever they would both fall in whatever scene they were shooting, the actors made sure they fell on top of each other, even when it was written she went that way and he went the other way.

Claudia even commented about the opening for FS (where Aeryn cuts her eyes to John and sort of does a double-take) and comments that she was surprised they kept that shot in there.

All I can think of is that I must have dreamed it or misinterpreted what they were hearing or SOMETHING, because I can't seem to find anybody else who even remembers this.

Of course after filming the first two shows, TPTB may have threw up their hands in disgust and said "Fine, have it your way" and from then on it was the J/A ship.

I don't know anymore ... like I said, I'll have to rent the DVD again (it's the old ADV DVD's) and watch the commentary again. But I have two DVD's left to finish S2 and then get to start on S3 which I still haven't seen very many episodes of, so it may be a little while
                              Just popping it in spoilers so I can quote but not take up most of the page .

I thought I heard somewhere either DVD/Forum/youtube etc, where BB was joking around saying that in every entrance to a scene they tried to make it look like they were 'doing it' or off to 'do it'. I can't remember the exact quote or where it was but I remember it. That's what made me wonder if it was planned to have the ship go the way it did.

for season 3. Don't want to spoil MFA...
                              Spoiler:
                              Now, I can see angst, that's a big part of most shows! We got angst in bucketloads, then when we finally got romance, we ended up with TaylnJohn and his departure. then back to the angst again.

I thought it incredibly brave that a primarily sci-fi show would have a planned ship that began in the very beginning and if so, then it was a great move! On the other hand, I can see TPTB watching the fun CB and BB were having with their characters and how audience reacted to the ship and making an effort to purposely write moments in.

I didn't see Farscape when it first aired but for those of you that did, do you remember discussions about the J/A ship? Was it primarily in favour or did a large chunk of fans not want ship in Farscape?
                              sigpic

Comment

i know i didnt see the very beginign of scape... joined in when it was just startin S3, and worked backwards, but almost right away.
                                Spoiler:
                                i saw that there was somethin there between the pair.... and havent looked back... sure they've had their ups and downs like each couple, but they've also came along ways as well..
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X