No announcement yet.

John/Aeryn Ship, pics, fics and discussion, spoilers for all seasons plus PKW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea i know... the WSS arc has some great pics dont it...
    sigpic

Comment

I popped over when saw the new Farscape section here on the form to say

that I finshed my first Farscape music video and possibly my only one from the show this summer around June or July. It’s a John/Aeryn Music Video to Keith Urban’s You’re my Better Half. The video uses all screen caps because I had video capping problem when I started this and when it got fixed I decided to continue with screen caps as the video was almost done at the time so enjoy.

For now it is here:
      http://youtube.com/watch?v=ncFmLIrtJKw

Thanks in advance to anyone who gives me feedback on it.

I will get around to putting this up for download.

I'd also like to mention that I have Farscape fan fic up on my site, link in signature, that has some John/Aeryn moments in it, is AU because of the fact it takes place after Bad Timing and because Peacekeeper Wars, and is a crossover with Quantum Leap.

Kristie

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderstorm View Post
        Wow! I didn't think it was that many. Thanks for that tidbit. Makes me want to watch the show from the beginning just to count them all. Such a hardship.

Yes you did but feel free to say Hot again - it's very appropriate.

Farscape was what convinced me to finally give up on Stargate. I started watching FS during S8 of SG1 and now I not only know it can be done but I have concrete examples.

And nice to see you post Tame. I guess we don't frequent the same threads anymore.
        LOL HOT HOT HOT

Yup FS was proof to me as well that ship can definitely be done extremely well if the PTB allow input from the cast and have an open mind to their audience AND are good writers to begin with of course...not to say SG writers are not good.... BUT you have to have a desire to have ship in your show and/or be willing to go that direction if there is a chemistry just blowing your screen away...and John and Aeryn...Well they where a chemistry experiment gone very very right

I am always impressed by a set of PTB that take a golden opportunity and make it not only work wonderfully but make it just flat out awesome TV as well as awesome Sci-Fi. I will continuously tip my hat to Rockne and the gang!

I actually don't get to post as much as I would like to anymore.... I am trying to go to school, work and moderate...so it leaves little time for play and the play time I do have...well I am making BSG vids
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by planet_tv View Post
          I popped over when saw the new Farscape section here on the form to say

that I finshed my first Farscape music video and possibly my only one from the show this summer around June or July. It’s a John/Aeryn Music Video to Keith Urban’s You’re my Better Half. The video uses all screen caps because I had video capping problem when I started this and when it got fixed I decided to continue with screen caps as the video was almost done at the time so enjoy.

For now it is here:
          http://youtube.com/watch?v=ncFmLIrtJKw

Thanks in advance to anyone who gives me feedback on it.

I will get around to putting this up for download.

I'd also like to mention that I have Farscape fan fic up on my site, link in signature, that has some John/Aeryn moments in it, is AU because of the fact it takes place after Bad Timing and because Peacekeeper Wars, and is a crossover with Quantum Leap.

Kristie

Hi Kristie!

Welcome and please come back and join us often!

BTW - really enjoyed the vid. Nice job. I'll have to watch it from work (faster than dial-up) as the video here at home was skipping a bit, but from what I saw, it was nice. And excellent choice on the final two scenes! J/A scene from early S1 and the final scene with "Baby D". Thanks for sharing!

Comment

welcome Kristie... we always loves new peeps
            sigpic

Comment

Hey kristie welcome

Yes it does have some great pics CKO, I love this arc

A few pics from S4 WSS pt 2,

Clickable

Spoiler:

Last edited by SciFiFan; 29 August 2007, 10:18 PM.

Comment

The dance in the elevator!! Great scene. Especially when he had her step on his feet.

I haven't posted shippy pics in a couple days, so here's a couple

Lovely pic from Meltdown (now that was a HOT episode )
                Spoiler:

sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Meltdown was diffinatly HOT. I love it. Dance in the elevator was just so perfect

Spoiler:

Comment

I stumbled across a Meltdown fan video earlier on YouTube ... I think "HOT" is the understatement of the year!

Meltdown

Comment

Confession number one: I'm a Farscape virgin.

After having watched the last two seasons of Stargate and being a fan of Claudia I decided it was probably about time I watched Farscape. All I can say is how can I not have watched the show before? I've just done season one and moving on to the next.

Confession number two: I possibly have always been prone to shipping.. but that's hardly a fault. John/Aeryn.. I think it was around episode 3 that I realised I'd jumped aboard this ship.

So.. um hello everyone
                      sigpic

Comment

Hi PengYn and WELCOME!!

I came to FS last October after watching Claudia and Ben in Stargate and just hearing about this great show and great actors and great puppets, etc. It seemed like everywhere I turned, somebody was talking about this great show, so I just finally gave up and checked it out.

Yes, John/Aeryn are my favorite ship EVER on ANY TV show or movie!! The chemistry if phenominal and the writers did a fantastic job dealing with the "ship".

Actually, I was all for the ship the first time John looked at Aeryn in Premier with an expression that had "she's so hot" written all over it ...

I'm rewatching S1 in syndication (and making my own DVD's in the process) and just finished S2 in DVD's so we both have "new" Farscape to see together.

Welcome aboard Please keep your hands and feet inside the village until we come to a complete stop ... oh, wait, wrong show ...

Comment

Originally posted by PengYn View Post
                          Confession number one: I'm a Farscape virgin.

After having watched the last two seasons of Stargate and being a fan of Claudia I decided it was probably about time I watched Farscape. All I can say is how can I not have watched the show before? I've just done season one and moving on to the next.

Confession number two: I possibly have always been prone to shipping.. but that's hardly a fault. John/Aeryn.. I think it was around episode 3 that I realised I'd jumped aboard this ship.

So.. um hello everyone
                          hello and welcome, we always like new shippers.

Originally posted by MFA View Post
                          Hi PengYn and WELCOME!!

I came to FS last October after watching Claudia and Ben in Stargate and just hearing about this great show and great actors and great puppets, etc. It seemed like everywhere I turned, somebody was talking about this great show, so I just finally gave up and checked it out.

Yes, John/Aeryn are my favorite ship EVER on ANY TV show or movie!! The chemistry if phenominal and the writers did a fantastic job dealing with the "ship".

Actually, I was all for the ship the first time John looked at Aeryn in Premier with an expression that had "she's so hot" written all over it ...

I'm rewatching S1 in syndication (and making my own DVD's in the process) and just finished S2 in DVD's so we both have "new" Farscape to see together.

Welcome aboard Please keep your hands and feet inside the village until we come to a complete stop ... oh, wait, wrong show ...
                          i noticed from day one that J/A had a connection and have shipped them since.

mmmm MELTDOWN, i love that ep personally... its one of my favs
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                            mmmm MELTDOWN, i love that ep personally... its one of my favs
                            That's an ep that could have come across too cheesy but they made it work. I'm usually not a big fan of the music in tv shows but this is an example where it really worked and helped further the theme of the episode.
                            sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Hey guys, I remember a few pages ago there was a bit of discussion about how originally Farscape wasn't going to do J/A and CB and BB pushed for it, especially with the scenes where they were always landing on each other.
                              I found this on the commentary for episode 1x04, "Throne For a Loss".
                              Here's some of Ben and Claudia's rather amusing comments on John and Aeryn from that episode. There were a bunch of them, so they're under a spoiler cut.
                              Spoiler:
                              [While watching the opening sequence]
                              BB: Wait wait wait, here's the good bit, here's the good bit, hold on.
                              CB: Landing in space... Smashed together! Bashed together!
                              BB: This is something we used to love to do! We don't do it anymore. Oh god, Claudia Black!
                              CB: --Find any opportunity to have a physical proximity alert
                              BB: That's what we did cuz they didn't want us to get together, but we just kept running into each other and we figured 'well it's an action sequence, how about we land on top of each other?'
                              [Claudia chuckles]
                              BB: Or how about I run into you?
                              CB: That's another one. Oh!
                              BB: There's a lot of shots from this episode in the opening sequence.
                              CB: That last shot, I can't believe the put it in but I suppose it's a funny one cuz she's sorta looking at you, as if you're the alien.

[The scene where D'Argo's shooting at them and John and Aeryn smash together against a wall]
                              BB: Hang on.. Uh oh! Here comes proximity alert!
                              CB: Oh here we go.. that gun..
                              BB: Yeah!! That's a good one!
                              CB: I said "Pino we've got an idea, how about we bash against each other and the wall!"--
                              BB: She smells fantastic..
                              CB: --and here comes another opportunity
                              BB: Okay there's another one
                              CB: Ready and... there we go.. Ooh!
                              BB: There's the essence of romance right there guys, all you gotta do is get close to Claudia Black and it's all going on.
                              CB: Woof.

[Laughing throughout the scene where Aeryn falls on John after D'Argo shot at them. Again.]
                              BB: This is a great, great proximity alert right here, this is fantastic, man I didn't know what to do with my hand.
                              CB: Well if you'd only asked I would've been able to give you some advice
                              BB: Ah you get to make the plan! See, there's the other plan, you get to make the next plan.
                              CB: That's our little comic foray.

[After Crichton regains consciousness to find himself in the Prowler]
                              CB: I tell you, I don't know how we fit in that prowler together.
                              BB: Very comfortably, I liked it.

[About D'Argo]
                              BB: He's crashing on my girlfriend!
                              Renny Roo, the Keeper Of the Fruitcakes

sigpic
                              Sig by Odakota_Rose

Comment

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Wow, that brought back memories ... "proximity alert" hahaha

Thanks, that's the commentary I was referring to earlier.

Comment

Working...
                                X