Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast
    for me to know.. and for you to find out.

Heart Re: John/Aeryn Ship, pics, fics and discussion, spoilers for all seasons plus PKW

Quote Originally Posted by TameFarrar View Post
    just poppin in to enjoy all the goodness that is J/A my most favorite ship!!! It was so well done that i WISH!! other Sci-Fi writers would just sit down and take a lesson!

*sigh*....I think I may have to have another Farscape marathon this weekend...they are so hot and sweet and hot and romantic and hot and ....did I mention hot
    glad ya enjoy Tame... feel free to pop in more often.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderstorm View Post
    Wow! I didn't think it was that many. Thanks for that tidbit. Makes me want to watch the show from the beginning just to count them all. Such a hardship.

Yes you did but feel free to say Hot again - it's very appropriate.

Farscape was what convinced me to finally give up on Stargate. I started watching FS during S8 of SG1 and now I not only know it can be done but I have concrete examples.

And nice to see you post Tame. I guess we don't frequent the same threads anymore.
    always nice to see her post... you shameless hussy

Default Re: John/Aeryn Ship, pics, fics and discussion, spoilers for all seasons plus PKW

Wow! I didn't think it was that many. Thanks for that tidbit.
    You're welcome. I just soak up trivia like that.

Makes me want to watch the show from the beginning just to count them all. Such a hardship.
    That's a hardship I think many of us would enjoy

Default Re: John/Aeryn Ship, pics, fics and discussion, spoilers for all seasons plus PKW

yup..

Fun time!!!!

Spoiler:

great pic there grey

Quote Originally Posted by Toomi View Post
    There's some amazing eps in season 3, and 4 and pop in here let us know what you think when you've seen 'em.
    In the season 3 thread, I'm going to be starting to post my comments on each of the episodes. I took notes as I watched them... apparently I'm a nerd like that LMAO!! But I figure it will get some good discussion going!

Quote Originally Posted by CKO View Post
    some of my wps... enjoy

Spoiler:

clicky

I love your wps, these are great

Quote Originally Posted by greytop View Post
    Fun time!!!!

Spoiler:

That's a cute pic, it was a fun ep too.

thx sci fi fan... if ya wnat you can use 'em.

got 'em thx CKO

S 4 WSS pt 3

Spoiler:

Last edited by SciFiFan; August 28th, 2007 at 07:43 PM.

yea i know... the WSS arc has some great pics dont it...

I popped over when saw the new Farscape section here on the form to say

that I finshed my first Farscape music video and possibly my only one from the show this summer around June or July. It’s a John/Aeryn Music Video to Keith Urban’s You’re my Better Half. The video uses all screen caps because I had video capping problem when I started this and when it got fixed I decided to continue with screen caps as the video was almost done at the time so enjoy.

For now it is here:
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=ncFmLIrtJKw

Thanks in advance to anyone who gives me feedback on it.

I will get around to putting this up for download.

I'd also like to mention that I have Farscape fan fic up on my site, link in signature, that has some John/Aeryn moments in it, is AU because of the fact it takes place after Bad Timing and because Peacekeeper Wars, and is a crossover with Quantum Leap.

Kristie

Signs by Scifan and me. | MY Website - Planet TV | My Sanctuary RPG | My Stargate SG-1 & SGA RPG |
    My Mini City - Rygel City

The Pantsinator
    (Moderator)

Wow! I didn't think it was that many. Thanks for that tidbit. Makes me want to watch the show from the beginning just to count them all. Such a hardship.

Yes you did but feel free to say Hot again - it's very appropriate.

Farscape was what convinced me to finally give up on Stargate. I started watching FS during S8 of SG1 and now I not only know it can be done but I have concrete examples.

And nice to see you post Tame. I guess we don't frequent the same threads anymore.
    LOL HOT HOT HOT

Yup FS was proof to me as well that ship can definitely be done extremely well if the PTB allow input from the cast and have an open mind to their audience AND are good writers to begin with of course...not to say SG writers are not good.... BUT you have to have a desire to have ship in your show and/or be willing to go that direction if there is a chemistry just blowing your screen away...and John and Aeryn...Well they where a chemistry experiment gone very very right

I am always impressed by a set of PTB that take a golden opportunity and make it not only work wonderfully but make it just flat out awesome TV as well as awesome Sci-Fi. I will continuously tip my hat to Rockne and the gang!

I actually don't get to post as much as I would like to anymore.... I am trying to go to school, work and moderate...so it leaves little time for play and the play time I do have...well I am making BSG vids
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Quote Originally Posted by planet_tv View Post
    I popped over when saw the new Farscape section here on the form to say

that I finshed my first Farscape music video and possibly my only one from the show this summer around June or July. It’s a John/Aeryn Music Video to Keith Urban’s You’re my Better Half. The video uses all screen caps because I had video capping problem when I started this and when it got fixed I decided to continue with screen caps as the video was almost done at the time so enjoy.

For now it is here:
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=ncFmLIrtJKw

Thanks in advance to anyone who gives me feedback on it.

I will get around to putting this up for download.

I'd also like to mention that I have Farscape fan fic up on my site, link in signature, that has some John/Aeryn moments in it, is AU because of the fact it takes place after Bad Timing and because Peacekeeper Wars, and is a crossover with Quantum Leap.

Kristie

Hi Kristie!

Welcome and please come back and join us often!

BTW - really enjoyed the vid. Nice job. I'll have to watch it from work (faster than dial-up) as the video here at home was skipping a bit, but from what I saw, it was nice. And excellent choice on the final two scenes! J/A scene from early S1 and the final scene with "Baby D". Thanks for sharing!

welcome Kristie... we always loves new peeps

Hey kristie welcome

Yes it does have some great pics CKO, I love this arc

A few pics from S4 WSS pt 2,

Clickable

Spoiler:

Last edited by SciFiFan; August 29th, 2007 at 10:18 PM.

The dance in the elevator!! Great scene. Especially when he had her step on his feet.

I haven't posted shippy pics in a couple days, so here's a couple

Lovely pic from Meltdown (now that was a HOT episode )
    Spoiler:

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Meltdown was diffinatly HOT. I love it. Dance in the elevator was just so perfect

Spoiler:

I stumbled across a Meltdown fan video earlier on YouTube ... I think "HOT" is the understatement of the year!

Meltdown

Confession number one: I'm a Farscape virgin.

After having watched the last two seasons of Stargate and being a fan of Claudia I decided it was probably about time I watched Farscape. All I can say is how can I not have watched the show before? I've just done season one and moving on to the next.

Confession number two: I possibly have always been prone to shipping.. but that's hardly a fault. John/Aeryn.. I think it was around episode 3 that I realised I'd jumped aboard this ship.

So.. um hello everyone