Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast
    for me to know.. and for you to find out.

Heart Re: John/Aeryn Ship, pics, fics and discussion, spoilers for all seasons plus PKW

Quote Originally Posted by SciFiFan View Post
    Screencaps kisses "Infinite Possibilities Pt. 1" Season 3

Spoiler:

Pssssst its Relativity.... S3.... the
    Spoiler:
    mornin after scene

Quote Originally Posted by NZNeep View Post
    I love the thumping on the walls thing. Whenever my friend puts on his headphones and either text messages me or comes on MSN saying "they're doing it again! Please make it stop!" I just laugh and think of Aeryn and John. I should probably be more sympathetic
    yea *giggles*

Quote Originally Posted by SciFiFan View Post
    Screencaps "Meltdown" Season 3, Kisses

Spoiler:

mmmmm MELTDOWN.... me loves that eppy

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderstorm View Post
    Great pics!

Here are a couple more of that lovely scene.
    Spoiler:

very nice aint it

Lieutenant Colonel Caren Jackson's Avatar

Daniel Re: John/Aeryn Ship, pics, fics and discussion, spoilers for all seasons plus PKW

Hi, does anyone have a pic from an Eposide in Season 4, I think it's near the end of the season. John and Aeron are in an elevator and she's standing on John's feet dancing with him. It's such a sweet scene.

Default Re: John/Aeryn Ship, pics, fics and discussion, spoilers for all seasons plus PKW

Pssssst its Relativity.... S3.... the mornin after scene
    I am so embarrassed. Don't know why I did that. I was just watching it too. Thank you though.
    Last edited by SciFiFan; August 23rd, 2007 at 02:15 PM. Reason: spelling

Default Re: John/Aeryn Ship, pics, fics and discussion, spoilers for all seasons plus PKW

Hi everyone! I'm SOOOO happy we have this thread now!!!! I'm just starting Infinite Possibilities pt1. What a nice start to it!!

Now onto the pics!!! Are we always putting pics on spoilers?

Spoiler:

Heart Re: John/Aeryn Ship, pics, fics and discussion, spoilers for all seasons plus PKW

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.J View Post
    Hi, does anyone have a pic from an Eposide in Season 4, I think it's near the end of the season. John and Aeron are in an elevator and she's standing on John's feet dancing with him. It's such a sweet scene.

check back on the previous page... i posted up that same pic... but will repost it

Spoiler:

this the pic ya was talkin bout Dr.J

Quote Originally Posted by Sun'shyne View Post
    Hi everyone! I'm SOOOO happy we have this thread now!!!! I'm just starting Infinite Possibilities pt1. What a nice start to it!!

Now onto the pics!!! Are we always putting pics on spoilers?

Spoiler:

yes for the time being so those who are new to the series arent spoiled... unless they want to be.

Just a word of warning on the commentaries, if you haven't seen all the eps then be wary of spoilers. When Ben, Claudia, and David (Kemper - head honcho) are all on one commentary they can go all over the place and freely talk about future eps.

Now ya tell me

Actually, I was listening to one of the commentaries from ep 1 or 2 of Season 1 and they (BB and CB) mentioned Zhaan. Then one mentioned it was a spoiler, and the other said nah, anybody listening to commentaries would have already watched all the shows and already knew. OOOPS!!

Oh well, that was one bit of info I hadn't heard yet, but already had the basics from the FS primers online. Had to --- started watched S1 (DVD's), S3 and S4 (syndication), and then saw PKW all about the same time and my head was spinning most of the time. Makes life interesting though ...

I guess it's a good thing ADV DVD's do not have commentaries for every episode. I've seen Premier, I, ET, Jeremiah Crichton, and Won't Get Fooled Again (which is my favorite commentary so far), and one more I can't remember but it had nothing to do with the particular episode.

Quote Originally Posted by CKO View Post
    so fav kiss (or kisses) if ya cant narrow it down to just one.
    Kiss the Princess ...

Spoiler:

1. end "kiss test" ... the smiles at the end are what makes it number 1
    2. beginning when John is smelling Aeryn's hair

I'll get back to you after I watch all of Season 3, as I'm sure I'll revise my list ...

I don't remember if anyone said the J/A ship was planned, but in one of the commentaries David Kemper said the show was aimed at the female audience.

I think John realized it in the 1st season. I don't think Aeryn realized she was truly in love till much later because she didn't understand the feelings. Her upbringing and culture didn't allow for the depth of love and romance John was trying to show her. In Look at the Princess, she was forced to take a closer look at her feelings when he jealousy came out.

Thanks to all for confirming that I haven't totally gone insane (yet)!

Yea, I think for John is was hopelessly love at first site. He just had to grow on Aeryn a bit, but nice to see her start to "warm" up to the idea. That's also why Look at the Princess (sorry, used the wrong name in an earlier post) has some of my favorite J/A scenes.

Okay, now I'm caught up on this thread and ready to start work

I have a feeling I'm just gonna LOVE season 3 ... apparantly I've missed all the good episodes!

Quote Originally Posted by MFA View Post
    Okay, now I'm caught up on this thread and ready to start work

I have a feeling I'm just gonna LOVE season 3 ... apparantly I've missed all the good episodes!
    There's some amazing eps in season 3, and 4 and pop in here let us know what you think when you've seen 'em.

yes we always like to know...

Lieutenant Colonel Caren Jackson's Avatar

Daniel Re: John/Aeryn Ship, pics, fics and discussion, spoilers for all seasons plus PKW

Quote Originally Posted by CKO View Post
    check back on the previous page... i posted up that same pic... but will repost it

Spoiler:

this the pic ya was talkin bout Dr.J

That's the pic, thanks CKO. I love that scene, it reminds me of when I was a little girl and my dad used to let me dance with him while standing on his feet. It's just so sweet.

yuor welcome doc

Here's a sweet picture

I loved that they did the reversal of roles with the guy being romantic and sure and the woman not having a clue what to do

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Quote Originally Posted by Toomi View Post
    There's some amazing eps in season 3, and 4 and pop in here let us know what you think when you've seen 'em.

Will do I've got two more episodes to watch from S2 (even though I've already seen them more than twice already) before I return the DVD's and then I'll get S3 :-)

Here's a bit of trivia I came across last night and since we're talking about kisses ...

How many times did John and Aeryn kiss in all four seasons, including PKW, and including all fantasies, dreams, etc. ??

I'll come back later tonight (Sat morning) with the answer - (Some of you may know where I got this question from, so I'll reference the source later, and the answer was a bit surprising.)

at least 50.. but knowin my luck, i'm prob wrong any way.

You are very close

It was actually
    Spoiler:

I got the info from one of the earlier pod casts of the Scapcast which I've started listening while working nights (it helps!)

interesting

The Pantsinator
    (Moderator)

just poppin in to enjoy all the goodness that is J/A my most favorite ship!!! It was so well done that i WISH!! other Sci-Fi writers would just sit down and take a lesson!

*sigh*....I think I may have to have another Farscape marathon this weekend...they are so hot and sweet and hot and romantic and hot and ....did I mention hot
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Quote Originally Posted by MFA View Post
    You are very close

It was actually
    Spoiler:

I got the info from one of the earlier pod casts of the Scapcast which I've started listening while working nights (it helps!)
    Wow! I didn't think it was that many. Thanks for that tidbit. Makes me want to watch the show from the beginning just to count them all. Such a hardship.

Quote Originally Posted by TameFarrar View Post
    just poppin in to enjoy all the goodness that is J/A my most favorite ship!!! It was so well done that i WISH!! other Sci-Fi writers would just sit down and take a lesson!

*sigh*....I think I may have to have another Farscape marathon this weekend...they are so hot and sweet and hot and romantic and hot and ....did I mention hot
    Yes you did but feel free to say Hot again - it's very appropriate.

Farscape was what convinced me to finally give up on Stargate. I started watching FS during S8 of SG1 and now I not only know it can be done but I have concrete examples.

And nice to see you post Tame. I guess we don't frequent the same threads anymore.

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/