sigpic

My Fanfic

Comment

Sam

Comment

cassie
              Spoiler:
              Disclaimer:
              I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
              Quotes!
              - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
              - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
              - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
              sigpic

Comment

Nirrti

Comment

cronus
                  Spoiler:
                  Disclaimer:
                  I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                  Quotes!
                  - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                  sigpic

Comment

Yu

Comment

me? lol
                      camulus
                      Spoiler:
                      Disclaimer:
                      Quotes!
                      sigpic

Comment

Baal

Comment

nerus
                          Spoiler:
                          Disclaimer:
                          Quotes!
                          sigpic

Comment

Teal'c

Comment

ry'ac

(bye)
                              Spoiler:
                              Disclaimer:
                              Quotes!
                              sigpic

Comment

Bra'tac

NNNOOOOOOOOOooooooo!!! Don't go!! Stay and play!!

Comment

Working...
                                X