This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cyclons good guys, humans bad guys.

I think the Cyclons are more the good guys then the humans, like the cyclons were trying to make with the humans and what did the humans do, try and continue the war.

Personally I think both are flawed. Not necessarily bad. All humans are both bad and good. The same with the cylons. I mean cylons did kill millions of humans. I wouldn't forgive them if I was one of the surviving few humans.

Comment

What on earth is a Cyclon?

Comment

Originally posted by ukray View Post
        I think the Cyclons are more the good guys then the humans, like the cyclons were trying to make with the humans and what did the humans do, try and continue the war.
        The Cylons are only trying to live with the humans is because of Caprica and Boomer back on Captrica in season 2. The Cylons are bad. Why? Because its like the Nazis killing over 5million Jewish people and then they want to live with the remaining Jewish people left and I know that the Jewish people would be just like the poeple who were on New Caprica.If I killed your whole family,but you,then I am living with you, I am the person who just killed your entire family. What would you do? Just forget I killed your family and say what the hell, he is living with me now so I will just forgive him and live in peace with him like he is trying to do with me?
        Last edited by Rudy Pena; 20 August 2007, 07:47 PM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

This is sort of like the whole 'Wraiths ain't bad' thread. Again its all a matter of opinion and point of view. Personally I'd have to say that the cylons are just as bad as the humans and vice versa. Ultimately when you thing about it, its jsut towo human factions against each other.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dumper View Post
            Nobody knows...

Comment

I think the Cyclons
              I think you need help mate
              Mongoletsi is bigger than hip...hop...

Comment

The humans continued the war because the cylons bombed the 12 colonies and almost destroyed the entire human race.
                I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Originally posted by Dumper View Post
                  A washing powder ?

Comment

Originally posted by Defiant View Post
                    A washing powder ?
                    Maybe it's like a cyclone but less powerful?
                    I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mappalazarou View Post
                      Maybe it's like a cyclone but less powerful?
                      Perhaps they’re just following the humans because they want to wash their clothing with all new Cyclone with fresher results at lower temperatures

Comment

And Hera is the one prohesized to restore balance to washing machines everywhere...

sigpic

Comment

If your washing machine dies, all washing and temperature information will be downloaded to the nearest washing machine of the same make.

Comment

Originally posted by Defiant View Post
                            Perhaps they’re just following the humans because they want to wash their clothing with all new Cyclone with fresher results at lower temperatures

You think it'll get rid of this stain? *shows singed shirt* Never been the same since I got Zatted
                            sigpic

Comment

The Cylons make crap villains, the CGI isn't great and they have become even less menacing than those lame cylons from the original Larson series that walked around in tincan suits. Yes they pulled off the Pearl Harbor style attacks but since then they have been crap villians. The sexbots want to make Kara Starbuck a mommy in space or shack up with Baltar/Helo, they got their butts kicked on NewCaprica by football jocks, and they didn't exactly do a good job of pursuing and attacking the fleet? Tigh's progression with his suicide bombing by having redheaded guy taking out new cops, the show started taking further the full Iraq/Palestine analogue and pushing the RonPaul idea that America not muslim terrorists was responsible for 911. The whole New Caprica arc made them look like idiots, colonial suicide bombers vs doral sucide bombers and the pathetic soap arc with Leoben wanting to give Kara Starbuck babies have now have become the least enjoyed element of the series.

Both the humans and the cylons are badly written for the sake of shock-jock television.

Comment

Working...
                              X