Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would you like to see in the 4th season ?( Spec/Spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What would you like to see in the 4th season ?( Spec/Spoilers)

This thread is to discuss what we'd like to see in the fourth and final season of BSG. Be warned that this thread will most probably contain spoilers for the season, once it gets going early in 2008.

I also assume that anyone who posts in this thread has seen the show up to and including the end of season 3.

No doubt my list will change by the time the season is over, but for now at least some wishes:
    1) More of the male 7 cylons. We haven't seen much at all of Simon and Doral. I'd love to learn more about their models.
    2) At one point in the season, I'd love to see all 12 cylons standing together, whether facing each other as enemies or reconciled.
    3) I would like to see the Colonists find Earth, but I'm not particularly interested in a repetition of Galactica 1980, i. e. would prefer not to see any scenes set on Earth.
    4) I really hope last season saw the end of the queasy quad. I hope Starbuck will have been tempered by her temporary disappearance.
    5) A more superficial wish is that I hope Gaeta will be around until the last ep and won't be killed off before then.

--

What are your wishes?
    sigpic

I would love to see more new Cylon Technology. Maybe even a Cylon Homeworld or big Space Station. I also would like see more flashback of the Cylons infiltrating Caprica before it got nuked. And maybe even show who was helping them. I still would like to know who it was when number six and Baltar parted on Caprica and she turned to someone saying something like "where have you been".

What I would like to see less of is all these relationship problems among the crew. Come on, it is not a soap series !!!!

André

Comment

I agree with you on it not being a soap series. Some relationship stuff is okay, but it shouldn't be only relationship stuff.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Andre The Netherlands View Post
        I still would like to know who it was when number six and Baltar parted on Caprica and she turned to someone saying something like "where have you been".

André

Unfortunately, RDM said in one interview that this is a plot line which they will not be re-visiting. It would be nice but we will likely never know.

Comment

Originally posted by Andre The Netherlands View Post
          I still would like to know who it was when number six and Baltar parted on Caprica and she turned to someone saying something like "where have you been".
          André
          I thought she was talking to god.

Comment

Originally posted by Berg417448 View Post
            Unfortunately, RDM said in one interview that this is a plot line which they will not be re-visiting. It would be nice but we will likely never know.
            Unfortunately there are far too many of those. The one that bugs me most is the cylon virus from the probe, apparently there won't be any repercussions for killing the cylons out of download range (i. e. no cylons coming to get revenge for that, too late now anyway). There also probably won't be any follow-up to Gaeta's attempted murder on Baltar...
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X