This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

David Hewlett drops clue about McKay

I have NO idea which episode this pertains to, so if someone knows, alert the mods to move to appropriate thread

Posted on David Hewlett's Twitter at approximately 8:50pm ET on Aug 16

"they're booking me for a life cast! apparently i'm to get very old."

Oh oh....

perhaps BAMSR? It sounds like Mckay gets fed off by a Wraith.
    Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
    encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
    3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
    4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
    5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Well let's see, they're doing "The Kindred" right now, so unless they're filling in a scene from a previous episode (unlikely, IMHO), he'll be old in "Outcast", "Midway", "Trio", "Harmony", or the Season Finale.

I'm banking on Harmony; we don't know anything about it besides the fact that Marty G's writing it and someone named Jodelle is gueststarring in it (all but confirmed to be Jodelle Ferland, who played one of the young Adrias in "Flesh and Blood"), so McKay can get old for some reason.

Oh, and anybody else remember this bit from Joe a while ago:

Ben writes: “Any plans for a "Future" episode of Atlantis, akin to SG1's "2010"? A kind of "What if?" episode, those are always interesting.”

Answer: Heh. Funny you should say that…
      http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/2...e-21-2007.html

Of course, that would rule out "Harmony" since they came up with that episode after hiatus. BUT, they did manage to come up with a concept for the Season Finale (which is also details-impaired) before the 21st, so it could be for that episode as well.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
        Well let's see, they're doing "The Kindred" right now, so unless they're filling in a scene from a previous episode (unlikely, IMHO), he'll be old in "Outcast", "Midway", "Trio", "Harmony", or the Season Finale.

I'm banking on Harmony; we don't know anything about it besides the fact that Marty G's writing it and someone named Jodelle is gueststarring in it (all but confirmed to be Jodelle Ferland, who played one of the young Adrias in "Flesh and Blood"), so McKay can get old for some reason.

Oh, and anybody else remember this bit from Joe a while ago.

http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/2...e-21-2007.html

Of course, that would rule out "Harmony" since they came up with that episode after hiatus. BUT, they did manage to come up with a concept for the Season Finale (which is also details-impaired) before the 21st, so it could be for that episode as well.
        I'm thinking the Season Finale. Now that would be a good cliff hanger. But it could be for an earlier ep too.
        click it...you know you want to --- you HAVE to click this!

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
          I have NO idea which episode this pertains to, so if someone knows, alert the mods to move to appropriate thread

Oh oh....
          Before anyone else can say it, I vote for the finale which will be called Unending: Atlantis and the Wraith will commit mass suicide and give us all their tech. Never been done before so this is a great idea!!!!
          Spoiler:
          sigpic

Comment

Hmm, they aged Weir, they Wraithed Sheppard, and both ended up being returned to their "normal" selves. I expect whatever happens to McKay, he'll end up being his normal self again by the end of the episode (or the conclusion if it ends up happening in the cliffhanger finale).

Comment

Oh oh....
              OK, stupid question here. What is a life cast? Is that something used to create the prosthetics to age him?
              sigpic
              Sig by Luciana
              My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

That'd make sense.
                Last edited by PG15; 17 August 2007, 10:27 AM.

Comment

It's basically when they take a cast of your face which they can then use to make the prosthetics or a mask of your face etc

It's pretty icky and you have to have your face covered so it's not for the claustrophic. I wouldn't want to have it done.

Comment

Originally posted by Josie View Post
                    It's basically when they take a cast of your face which they can then use to make the prosthetics or a mask of your face etc

It's pretty icky and you have to have your face covered so it's not for the claustrophic. I wouldn't want to have it done.
                    Just go here for instructions and photos on how to do it. I like the list of ingredients... victim

http://www.fxwarehouse.info/facecast.shtml

Comment

Originally posted by Redhooks View Post
                      Before anyone else can say it, I vote for the finale which will be called Unending: Atlantis and the Wraith will commit mass suicide and give us all their tech. Never been done before so this is a great idea!!!!
                      My gawd, what incredible sarcasm. I must give you green!

Comment

I wonder if this could be for Trio. It could be that there is something wrong with McKay hence him driving Carter and Keller crazy.

Or it could be that they are doing a "future" episode, in which case Harmony which we know absolutely nothing about looks like the main candidate.

Comment

Just go here for instructions and photos on how to do it. I like the list of ingredients... victim

http://www.fxwarehouse.info/facecast.shtml
                          Ew. Thanks for the info.
                          sigpic
                          Sig by Luciana
                          My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

Originally posted by Redhooks View Post
                            Thanks for the uncontroled laughter. That was inspired.
                            sigpic

Comment

Or it could be that they are doing a "future" episode, in which case Harmony which we know absolutely nothing about looks like the main candidate.
                              That would be very good, like PG said this story wasn't broken until AFTER Joe implied that there would be a future episode, but they could have just had the general idea to do a future episode and knew that it would fall somewhere near the end of the season, and Harmony will now be that episode?

Spoiler:
                              Is it this ep that Jodelle is in? She could be Teyla's daughter?

Comment

Working...
                              X