No announcement yet.

DVD Sales/Releases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would buy them but now they are $49 too much to pay the show.

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
      I finished school about a year ago now...when I was there I slacked and partied like nobody's business. It's a wonder my lungs and liver still function at all... Maybe you're going about this school experience all wrong

What are you studying anyway?
      I'm finishing high school..... *shhhh* Because yes, I already know what it is to slack off, which is why I'm still in frakkin' high school!

Buttttt.....I'm studying creative writing and english/literature (So I really want to see this "novel on tv", as I've heard B5 described.....) at university next year. Yay!

Comment

You come across older than that And damn, I did even less work in HS than I did in university

I really need to get around to this Babylon 5 business too... I've had the first two DVD seasons for about two years now but haven't gotten around to it (largely because I want to see the pilot movie first and the movie collection is too damned expensive). If I could find it for this cheap I might finally get around to it lol
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

My husband has B5 the entire series. He won't let me watch the DVDs so he made copies for me to watch. That's how precious the DVDs are to him. My husband is nuts. Did you guys know that Amanda Tapping appears in one of the episodes?
          Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
            My husband has B5 the entire series. He won't let me watch the DVDs so he made copies for me to watch. That's how precious the DVDs are to him. My husband is nuts. Did you guys know that Amanda Tapping appears in one of the episodes?
            Yes, he is nuts
            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

You come across older than that And damn, I did even less work in HS than I did in university
              Wellll, I'm 19. But I did legitimately miss a full year of high school, so I can say I only slacked off for one year instead of two.
              I really need to get around to this Babylon 5 business too... I've had the first two DVD seasons for about two years now but haven't gotten around to it (largely because I want to see the pilot movie first and the movie collection is too damned expensive). If I could find it for this cheap I might finally get around to it lol
              The movie collection is more expensive? That's the one I've seen most often reasonably priced, or at least no more than the regular season sets. That one was on for $19.99 as well. I didn't realized that one of the movies went before the first season. I'll have to remember that, for eventually.

Comment

That is.....really weird. And I thought I was paranoid about my DVDs.....which I do lend out.....with strict rules for treatment.

Comment

Did she played some telepath? I remember seeing but not sure that was her. She has longer hair I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
                    Wellll, I'm 19. But I did legitimately miss a full year of high school, so I can say I only slacked off for one year instead of two.
                    Ahh, I gotcha, that explains it then. Earlier in this thread I kind of had the 'wtf she's only like 17?!' reaction

The movie collection is more expensive? That's the one I've seen most often reasonably priced, or at least no more than the regular season sets. That one was on for $19.99 as well.
                    Well, I don't really shop around that much, I generally only end up at either Best Buy or Future Shop....which are actually the same company so...

And besides that I'm just busy blowing my tax refund on old Pumpkins and Radiohead stuff lately so not much going to the TV front.

I didn't realized that one of the movies went before the first season. I'll have to remember that, for eventually.
                    I do what I can.

/zooms off into the sky

Last edited by DigiFluid; 11 April 2008, 08:49 AM.

Comment

And besides that I'm just busy blowing my tax refund on old Pumpkins and Radiohead stuff lately so not much going to the TV front.
                      Well, if it's Radiohead and Smashing Pumpkins that's okay.

I had no idea Best Buy was the same company of Future Shop.....are their prices generally the same? And I was all excited about us getting a Best Buy this summer.....

Comment

Well, if it's Radiohead and Smashing Pumpkins that's okay.
                        I thought so too, but damn some of this old out of print stuff is bloody expensive...

I had no idea Best Buy was the same company of Future Shop.....are their prices generally the same? And I was all excited about us getting a Best Buy this summer.....
                        They more or less price things the same, but occasionally you'll see one selling the same product for a few bucks less. Their ubercheap sales tend not to coincide very often either. Oh and Best Buy's salespeople are non-commission so if you're buying something large there's less chance of being harassed.

Other than that, the only real difference is colour scheme lol

Comment

Originally posted by Dax View Post
                          Did she played some telepath? I remember seeing but not sure that was her. She has longer hair I think.
                          Which episode was she supposedly in? I checked on IMDb and it is not listed for her although it could have been so small of role that it was uncredited and also why I can't remember her.
                          Spoiler:
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Redhooks View Post
                            Which episode was she supposedly in? I checked on IMDb and it is not listed for her although it could have been so small of role that it was uncredited and also why I can't remember her.
                            Never mind my husband thought it was Amanda. It's not. He's wrong and he's an idiot.
                            Last edited by Arctic Goddess; 11 April 2008, 11:01 PM.
                            Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Oh and great thing about Best Buy and Future Shop is that you can Price Match between the stores. Which seems odd since BB owns FS now.
                              Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Originally posted by leeman15251 View Post
                                I would buy them but now they are $49 too much to pay the show.
                                I was just looking at them....shopping on line in hopes that someone has a gently used copy of the set...
                                "If the dream is won, though everything is lost. We will pay the price, but we will not count the cost. " -Rush

Comment

Working...
                                X